Don Brennan should be FIRED!!!

MatthewT

Mar 29, 2008
Yea im guilty as well for reading the sun, although I haven't been checking their site as often. Brennan is bush league and that article makes no sense. He even goes as far as to asking the guys if they are tired or not and uses Karlsson as an example. Does he expect Lehner to tell him that he is tired and doesn't want to play?

SilverSeven

Apr 16, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
I find most of the media here pretty bad. I like Mendes.

IMO the worst is Eastwood on the Team. Only because the guy is a giant dick that adds nothing. He scoffs at EVERY SINGLE caller and says "no, thats not the way it works. Heh, I mean, come on. I was in the NHL. Its not like that. Im not even going to discuss this"

God, I could do his job.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Yea im guilty as well for reading the sun, although I haven't been checking their site as often. Brennan is bush league and that article makes no sense. He even goes as far as to asking the guys if they are tired or not and uses Karlsson as an example. Does he expect Lehner to tell him that he is tired and doesn't want to play?

Exactly the kids dream is coming true and Brennan expects Lehner to tell him they he wants a night off to rest.

Very Stable Genius

#WeLostOurKarlssons
Jan 3, 2005
Chicago
Garrioch sucks
Brennan is well Brennan
Gordon is ok
Panzeri is bad
Warren is alright
Scanlan is ok sometimes
Wilson is a giant homer
Wallace is just there and doesn't really add anything
Mendes is ok
Lloyd is ok
MacArthur is ****ing robot.
York is alright
Eastwood is a bully.

That covers the bases for me I think.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
And none of them are anti-Sens

I dont think the Citizen is anti Murray, but they did say that if there is to be a new GM it makes sense to bring him in before the trade deadline rather than in the summer and let him bring in his own coach rather than making a coaching change now before hiring a new GM.

The Sun guys like to target someone usually a player but in this case the coach, and suck up to the GM of the day.

Pitlick*

Brennan's overemotional ramblings are pathetic. Why isn't Chris Stevenson writing more? Does the Sun want to lose readers? Garrioch is fine, too.

Brennan is a know-nothing idiot. Just last week he talked about how our D could be better next year with Cowen, Rundblad, Wiercioch, and Gryba pushing for jobs. Wiercioch and Gryba, 2 guys that don't have full-time jobs yet in the AHL are going to push for NHL jobs? Every couple weeks there's something stupid in a Brennan article showing that he knows far less than many fans.

I don't even mind writers that rip the home team, but Brennan is too stupid, ignorant, clumsy, reactionary, and over-emotional to be taken seriously.

TeamRenzo

Jul 20, 2009
I find most of the media here pretty bad. I like Mendes.

IMO the worst is Eastwood on the Team. Only because the guy is a giant dick that adds nothing. He scoffs at EVERY SINGLE caller and says "no, thats not the way it works. Heh, I mean, come on. I was in the NHL. Its not like that. Im not even going to discuss this"

God, I could do his job.

Have you actually listened to some of the post game callers? They are for the most part embarrassing. Most of them deserve to be hung up on.

I listened for about 1/2 hour last night driving home from the game and most calls were about why Lehner should have started last night, why Clouston should have ridden the hot goalie.

Lehner may have a bright future but he let in 4 goals against one of the worst teams in the NHL on Thursday, there is no need to Blackburn this kid.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
After successfully running many players out of town, our media is at it again. Clouston should be fired for starting Elliot last night??

In the words of Keyshawn Johnson....CMON MAN!!

There are plenty of reasons why Clouston should be fired, and they DO NOT include not trying to rush a 19 year old who was very mediocre the other night on the Island. Games on back to back nights, with travel involved for a kid, yes a KID, whi is the future of this team. 80% of the coaches in this league would have made the exact same decision as Clouston did Friday night.

I am sick and tired of the bush league journalism in this city. From the guys on the Team 1200, to our Sum media group.

Clouston will be fired at some point, but not for this reason Mr. Brennan.

And it has a lot of impact/influence on the fanbase...

I thought journalists were bad in Montreal, but actually they are very good when you compare with Ottawa's or Toronto's

wjhl2009fan

Nov 13, 2008
And it has a lot of impact/influence on the fanbase...

I thought journalists were bad in Montreal, but actually they are very good when you compare with Ottawa's or Toronto's

I would not say that there have been time they have been worse and yes i pay attention to alot of there media.One thing ottawa media does that the other 2 don't is bash the fan base over and over.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Brennan is not really regarded as a hockey guy. Cheap seats or whatever is pretty naive when it comes to hockey. He onces said that Patrick Lalime should be on Team Canada for the World Cup / Olympics. I was embarrased for the guy. He's the last guy our owner or anyone in hockey would listen to. It would be like listening to a homeless guy for financial advice.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Brennan is terrible, what was that embarrassing one with Alfie a couple of weeks ago, I don't know how Alfie even answered the questions.

Scrub*

Team Canada
Dec 28, 2008
Brennan is an idiot. Great quote from Phillips though.

Could care less what Heatley had to say and Karlsson and the Sens have been great since January 1st but Brennan is just worried about his damn 1 on 1 interviews.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Hmmm....the Karlsson talk seems pretty negligible to me. Not sure why anyone would fuss over that article, at least the Karlsson part.

But, I have to ask, what's the deal with the eating on the road? Pretty much every behind the scenes video I've seen of various NHL teams show the guys get all their food catered at whatever hotel they're staying at. Isn't there some sort of food guidelines or menus given to the hotel staff in advance to ensure proper nutrition with boosted protein and carbs for the guys? You'd think, with nutrition being focused on so heavily the past decade or two, the guys wouldn't have any worries about what they're eating on the road.

PaGEEsBack

tell a friend
Aug 6, 2013
Spend your days acting like a piece of **** and than wonder why no one wants to talk to you - shocker. (lol)

mat_sens

@mat_sens #lalala
Jan 22, 2007
Ottawa
I'm positive this has to do with Karlsson's personal problems which instead of choosing to leave alone, chooses to put out this stupid article.

These tweets sum it up pretty nicely:

@6thSens 8m

Hard to believe that in the social media age, anyone couldn't figure out that what made Karlsson tweet out "2013 sucks" was personal.

@6thSens 7m

Moreover, writing an article to draw attention to it, instead of just asking the PR reps whether it is personal, is silly.

Caje

Mar 18, 2010
What a surprise, Brennan being the whiny piece of **** he always is.

EatPrayHockey

Oct 30, 2013
LA, CA
db_tact.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad