OT: Do you think Blackhawks will change jersey/logo/name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HallOfGreatness4

Best NHL gambler around
Dec 29, 2010
itshockeynight.com
You realize there are two or three previous threads on this same topic, that weren't locked, right? It's just not worth discussing.
Saying a hockey related topic is or is not worth discussing is like trying to claim something is offensive or not, would you agree? Some may feel this is the perfect place to do so and it is worthy of discussing.

Danny absolutely wants to change this

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
Saying a hockey related topic is or is not worth discussing is like trying to claim something is offensive or not, would you agree? Some may feel this is the perfect place to do so and it is worthy of discussing.

Danny absolutely wants to change this
All you have to do is search and then restart that thread rather than having 5 about the same topic. And this topic is BEYOND exhausting. Read those threads and delete this one please.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Quick guide if you don’t like a thread. ignore and poof. It’s gone

35FD3DF2-C1B3-4C47-9878-1E7288E82437.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Muffinalt

coolhand

Jan 20, 2016
Streamwood, IL
No one has whined. It's just a thread that we've already had threads for, and something that has been discussed on here numerous times before. It's not necessary, IMO.

yea, there have been other threads on this topic. But there may be new people here wanting to join the conversation who haven't seen the other threads. And the fact that there is new relevance about it since Rocky passed away and there will be new management.

Reactions: HallOfGreatness4

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
I don’t want the logo to change. I will say though that I’m not a big fan of any of our third jerseys. They’re very meh to flat out bad.

So perhaps a design with an actual Hawk with the Blackhawks colours would be cool to see, go in a way different direction with the third jerseys and make an actual nice one.

Reactions: HallOfGreatness4

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011

Ace Card Bedard

Back in Black, Red, and White
Feb 11, 2012
With Rocky Wirtz passing, now seems to be the time with Bedard coming in to make a brand change. A lot of talk of this in 2020 and then some in 2022.

Do you think the Blackhawks look to change the original 6 logo now with Danny Wirtz taking over and rebranding the franchise like the winter hawks did?

No.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Here we go again. :laugh:

I don’t want the logo to change. I will say though that I’m not a big fan of any of our third jerseys. They’re very meh to flat out bad.

So perhaps a design with an actual Hawk with the Blackhawks colours would be cool to see, go in a way different direction with the third jerseys and make an actual nice one.

Just need to go back to the traditional black third. Was a fantastic jersey.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
This "will they won't they" discussion about the logo, obviously. CHGO isn't a news source, it's a localized podcast group (are they even reporters???) speculating on fan questions.

You posted a link as if it had some worthwhile news or updates. It doesn't. At all. Whatsoever.

Not to mention that podcast was days ago... during the time they ripped this guy for continuous bothering them on IG, twitter, etc about it.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
That wasn’t me.

It 100% was you. :laugh:

Nice try, though.

Not sure what he meant. He certainly wasn’t harassed. happy to post the entire convo. Just asked for clarification on his ambiguous “I know something but can’t say” type answers, because what he told me did not line up with what Boysen told me at all. Boysen said nothings set in stone. Whereas since 2020 Mario has continually taken a “the logo will be changed in my lifetime” Almost in a religious type mission statement way repeteadly. Sometimes as people we hear what we hope for and I think he may fantasize about this change.

There was some OTHER guy that was bugging all of them about the logo change, huh? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad