OT: Do you think Blackhawks will change jersey/logo/name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HallOfGreatness4

Best NHL gambler around
Dec 29, 2010
itshockeynight.com
Because some white people are offended.
I mean yes that’s some of it. Big part of it is really that Danny Wirtz thinks he can come close to pleasing everyone or we are in this culture now of “we can make everyone happy” when the truth is you can’t. that’s a recipe for failure, and a good lesson for everyone here. A wise man told me once I can’t make everyone like me so I’m not gonna try. The Blackhawks have almost 100 years attached to their identity. This is a clear mistake. Like Jaime Faulkner is there to improve the female in hockey score. Like oh we are now appeasing this group by wearing this tokenism before the game. It’s like just play hockey. That’s why you’re a billion dollar product. You don’t need to be 100 things just be one. You don’t need to hire all these outside consulting firms on how to be as a leadership group. Just be the Blackhawks and honor that tradition.

Last edited:

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
What is a clear mistake? Nothing's changed, it's pretty clear most here don't want a change, and the only points brought up about a change are either speculative, based on unsourced claims of insider knowledge, or pretty obvious rumormongering for clicks.

As someone that thinks a logo change is likely inevitable, I think this thread has more than served its purpose. We can revisit the topic if and when there's any seemingly actual public steps being taken or breaking news from reputable journalists or verified insiders.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad