GDT: Do or Die - Game 5 Avs @ Flames, 8:00 MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dertell

Jul 14, 2015
I don't think treliving has made a single good move in the past two years. we definitely could be using stone and hamilton right about now.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Jankowski is utter trash. If there is one person I want traded, it’s him. Did nothing all series and is soft af. Spend years developing a 4th liner who is the centre version of joe colbourne. Barf

I don't think treliving has made a single good move in the past two years. we definitely could be using stone and hamilton right about now.

Ummmm... remember when we had no depth and no top 6 rw heading into last off-season? We make steps this year. I just hope we don’t regress next year.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Lindy is injured...

Well, not like it matters now. He was the only player on that top line that gave a f*** all series.

Dertell

Jul 14, 2015
Ummmm... remember when we had no depth and no top 6 rw heading into last off-season? We make steps this year. I just hope we don’t regress next year.
our depth is still pretty bad. we just had a few career years from our top forwards and dman, none of whom were acquired by treliving

Reactions: lightstorm

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Jankowski is utter trash. If there is one person I want traded, it’s him. Did nothing all series and is soft af. Spend years developing a 4th liner who is the centre version of joe colbourne. Barf

I enjoy watching him and Monahan fighting the SOFTEST big man title.

Reactions: Indiana

Mitts

Jun 29, 2011
Calgary
At least we can hold our heads high on the forum.

giphy.gif

tarapoto2006

Mar 2, 2018
Please boo these goofs off the ice. I would if I had spent money on tickets to this gong show. It's pathetic to watch this.

Reactions: Indiana

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
our depth is still pretty bad. we just had a few career years from our top forwards and dman, none of whom were acquired by treliving

Ryan had almost 40 pts as a 4th liner, jank had 32, mangiapane was a lot better than lazar, etc. We had one of the best 4th lines in the nhl this year. When our top line shut down after the all star break, we still had a decent record because of our depth.​

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Remember Peters were saying we won despite playing bad...he knew, he just didnt/couldnt do anything about it.

Team totally not ready for the playoff...actually I gave them too much credit...they may not even be a playoff team next year....would be good to go for Alexis Lafreiere..that's probably our only hope to compete with McDavid and McKinnon

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
Ryan had almost 40 pts as a 4th liner, jank had 32, mangiapane was a lot better than lazar, etc. We had one of the best 4th lines in the nhl this year. When our top line shut down after the all star break, we still had a decent record because of our depth.​
Not going to weigh in one way or the other but all of that is still possible without this trade. The only difference to the forwards would be Ferland in for Lindholm.

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
And that’s a pretty solid upgrade.
I don't know if its bigger than Hamilton instead of Hanifin. Also while didn't put up the points Lindholm did, Ferland is a very good 5v5 player when he plays with skilled players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad