GDT: Do or Die - Game 5 Avs @ Flames, 8:00 MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dertell

Jul 14, 2015
LOL you serious with that ****? The lightning were tied for the most wins ever in a season. They looked like absolute ****. There is no team this year that could come close to that choke clinic. The flames havent been great but they put up a fight here and there.

The 2019 lightning will be mocked for years, possible decades. The flames are just another team choking when it matters most
The thing here is that Columbus is actually a decent team, which the same CAN'T be said about the avalanches, neither in the season or in this series

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
and Smith rides off into the sunset... Sad after he had a pretty good playoffs. The skaters in front put forth such a garbage playoff performance my eyes bleed.

imfree19

Apr 16, 2012
The Lightning were at least great 5v5 against a Columbus team that is much better than Colorado.

The Flames have just been demolished.
The lightning had much more to prove based on the regular season. The flames definitely got destroyed but i dont think it comes close. Tampa shouldve won the cup

FerklundCGY

Jul 3, 2017
The lightning had much more to prove based on the regular season. The flames definitely got destroyed but i dont think it comes close. Tampa shouldve won the cup

Difference between Lightning and Columbus: 15 wins + 30 points
Difference between Flames and Colorado: 12 wins + 27 points

Not that big of difference between

Reactions: Dertell

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
We dont even get to enjoy the last period

This is one good f***ing beating

giphy.gif

Reactions: Sk8M8 and Indiana

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Probably the last we see of Smith

I didnt like him but he put up a good fight...for a little while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad