GDT: Do or Die - Game 5 Avs @ Flames, 8:00 MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

FerklundCGY

Jul 3, 2017
This might be the most pathetic 1st place team I've ever seen in the Playoffs.

At least the Lightning had amazing analytics and were beaten by incredible Columbus special teams and puck luck.

The Flames have been dominated in every aspect possible

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
At least with this series we know what we need. Treliving has work to do. Too many soft, slow players.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
That's probably it. What a terrible series this was. Flames played about as awful as you could.

Someone please insert the Shame gif, because this is 100% correct.

Absolutely dud of an playoff performance for a 1 seed.

Also, another Shame gif for you flat out jabronis on this forum that would to no end bash anyone hoping to take for MacKinnon years back. That dude is a gamer and the difference maker in this series. Meanwhile our number one centre was one of our worst players over the past 30 games.

Reactions: Indiana

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Tkachuk has been terrible in this series outside game 1. I’d be cautious with giving him a large payday, really didn’t like his second half overall and his skating is nothing to write home about.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Um, no. The Flames are not bridging Tkachuk based on a 5 game playoff series. Are you guys insane? That would be the worst move Treliving could make.

MonyontheMoney

Apr 5, 2015
Um, no. The Flames are not bridging Tkachuk based on a 5 game playoff series. Are you guys insane? That would be the worst move Treliving could make.
So much emotion. Let’s talk about the game, take a bit to cool down and then rationally think about things here people

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary

Uhhhhh... did you watch him in the second half of the year? Went cold for over a month and didn’t produce near his first half production. I wouldn’t bank on him putting up 75-80 pts and giving up 8.5 million for 6-7 years for a 55-60 pt player.

I wouldn’t bridge him either, but 8.5 million for a player who may or may not repeat his production? Idk... with the large amount of career years on his roster, I’m skepticial.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
The pain would be tolerable if some how Bennett can carry his good play into next year.

A good lesson learn for the team. You cant just show up to the playoff not ready to go...that's speaking to you Johnny and Brodie.

I dont even want to speak to Monahan and Jankowski. They need to be upgraded somehow.

lottster14

Feb 10, 2019
You couldn't even write a script like this tonight.
Missed breakaway, missed penalty shot, and a goal called back.
Wow.
We've had our chances, just don't know what else to say.
Yeah sure whatever. This is just a team with no heart or determination, weak shit, pathetic lmao

Dertell

Jul 14, 2015
Honestly the weakest link isn't the forward group, it's the terrible defense.

imfree19

Apr 16, 2012
This might be the most pathetic 1st place team I've ever seen in the Playoffs.

At least the Lightning had amazing analytics and were beaten by incredible Columbus special teams and puck luck.

The Flames have been dominated in every aspect possible

LOL you serious with that shit? The lightning were tied for the most wins ever in a season. They looked like absolute shit. There is no team this year that could come close to that choke clinic. The flames havent been great but they put up a fight here and there.

The 2019 lightning will be mocked for years, possible decades. The flames are just another team choking when it matters most

FerklundCGY

Jul 3, 2017
LOL you serious with that ****? The lightning were tied for the most wins ever in a season. They looked like absolute ****. There is no team this year that could come close to that choke clinic. The flames havent been great but they put up a fight here and there.

The 2019 lightning will be mocked for years, possible decades. The flames are just another team choking when it matters most

The Lightning were at least great 5v5 against a Columbus team that is much better than Colorado.

The Flames have just been demolished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad