Dmitry Kulikov?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
@hockey ********

The @FlaPanthers and Kulikov's agent are putting the final touches on the deal which should be announced officially within 24-48hrs.

Kulikov is said to be "very satisfied" with his new deal&has notified his KHL club that he won't be playing for them anymore / @FlaPanthers

for some reason hockey ********'s handle is blocked when posting here??? inside..rr

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
A dude with a twitter account isn't exactly a source guys. Hell, I could make one and become an insider..

When it's reported by Bob McKenzie or GR, then I'll believe.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
just now GR tweeted "#flapanthers asst gm mike santos says he hasnt talked to dmitry kulikovs agent in past two days; says hes free to play in khl as a fa"

vektorious

Nov 19, 2009
I was excited to see the tweets about a done deal. I have no idea where that insider got there information. Is it possible the last offer Santos/Tallon gave Kulikov is the one that he is accepting?

Also, If someone could please explain this it would be much appreciated. Kulikov's contact is over correct? We have first dibs on resigning him because of his RFA status. If he refuses to sign with us what is the most likely scenario that plays out? When does he become UFA? When do other teams have the opportunity to put in an offer sheet for him. Can we tried his rights to another team? I see people talking about getting Ryan Oreilly from colorado or Jamie Benn from Dallas. Both of those guys are RFA as well. If we got them in a trade for kuli there is no guarantee they would sign with us correct? we just get first dibs on negotiating a contract with them. I know I am rambling but I am a bit confused about the whole UFA, RFA thing.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
You guys remember hockey break from last year? People thought here (myself included) that he's a creditable source, since he had the news always first and tons of followers. Turned out he was some college kid stealing the news from Bob McKenzie and others, or just plain guessing.

We live in 2013 people. Don't let yourself get fooled in the world of internet, where identity theft is a every day thing nowadays.

Coach Nate

Angry Rampage Expat
Aug 17, 2008
San Antonio
This ******* ******** clown is nationally known to be a giant hack who either makes crap up and hopes it sticks or reads every reputable source's twitter, then passes the info off as coming from his "inside sources".

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
You guys remember hockey break from last year? People thought here (myself included) that he's a creditable source, since he had the news always first and tons of followers. Turned out he was some college kid stealing the news from Bob McKenzie and others, or just plain guessing.

We live in 2013 people. Don't let yourself get fooled in the world of internet, where identity theft is a every day thing nowadays.

Yup. Exactly why i kept saying I dont know this source and wait for GR or Harvey. Although GR had said just earlier that Kuli not on KHL roster anymore.

Should be wild how this plays out.

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
George Richards‏@GeorgeRichards

Kulikov could have told KHL he's coming back to SoFla; could be here soon. BUT #FlaPanthers say they haven't talked to agent in 48 hours...

Jeeze someone figure this crap out, sign the kid and lets move on.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
George Richards‏@GeorgeRichards

Kulikov could have told KHL he's coming back to SoFla; could be here soon. BUT #FlaPanthers say they haven't talked to agent in 48 hours...

Jeeze someone figure this crap out, sign the kid and lets move on.
I think it's safe to say Kuli won't be signed to a long-term contract yet, more likely a 1 year deal and figure this **** in the offseason when you don't have to do the talk by phone.

1 year $2.5 million is my guess.

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
I think it's safe to say Kuli won't be signed to a long-term contract yet, more likely a 1 year deal and figure this **** in the offseason when you don't have to do the talk by phone.

1 year $2.5 million is my guess.

id take that in a heartbeat... but if he signs longer term hes worth 3-4 mill per IMHO.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
HockeyInsider is kind of credible to me !

Much more than Eklund who has a "title" here on HF... I mean when you do a new post, you have the option to put a "Eklund:" and it is considered a source by mods around here.

Don't get fooled by all the bad press HockeyInsider is getting. I think this guy is kind of legit.

Still, in this social media era it is hard to trust those kind of guys, I understand that.

But to me, Kulikov is signed and it is a done deal, and now we can breathe ! ;)

Now Tallon, just make a trade to have some room under the 50-contracts limit and sign Kovalev to play with Huberdeau, then we're ready for puck drop !

:yo:

Coach Nate

Angry Rampage Expat
Aug 17, 2008
San Antonio
HockeyInsider is kind of credible to me !

Much more than Eklund who has a "title" here on HF... I mean when you do a new post, you have the option to put a "Eklund:" and it is considered a source by mods around here.

Unlike the complete fraud/plagiarist on twitter whose name is considered inappropriate language on this site...

see?

:laugh:

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
id take that in a heartbeat... but if he signs longer term hes worth 3-4 mill per IMHO.
Bogosian is a good example to compare Kuli to. Both high 1st rounders, top prospects and coming off their ELC's.

08-09 Bogosian had 47 games 9+10=19 points
09-10 Bogosian had 81 games 10+13=23 points
10-11 Bogosian had 71 games 5+12=17 points

During this time, Bogosian was under a 3 year contract worth $2,625,000 with $875,000 in base salary ($87,500 of that in signing bonuses) and $2,500,000 in performance bonuses per year.

After that contract, Bogosian signed a 2 year extension in 2011 worth $5,000,000 with first year earning $2,000,000 and second year $3,000,000. Cap hit of this contract is $2,500,000.

09-10 Kulikov had 68 games 3+13=16 points
10-11 Kulikov had 72 games 6+20=26 points
11-12 Kulikov had 58 games 4+24=28 points

During this time, Kulikov was under a 3 year contract worth $2,700,000 with $900,000 in base salary ($90,000 of that in signing bonuses) and $425,000 in performance bonuses per year.

We'll see what Kuli gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad