Dmitry Kulikov?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
I don't know who is better, it's pretty close, but Kuli is definitely better defensively than MDZ. But I feel MDZ is being underpaid here.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Avs fan coming in peace! If it were to come to both our teams not being able to sign our RFAs how would you guys feel about a swap between ROR and Kuli avs would probably have to add a sweetener. I see ROR as a perfect center for huberdeau if he moves to the wing. Acting as a 1a/1b with weiss until the rest of your kids are ready.

Yeah, that sounds good to me.

MillarWithASave

#CatsAreComing
Dec 12, 2011
Melbourne, FL
Avs fan coming in peace! If it were to come to both our teams not being able to sign our RFAs how would you guys feel about a swap between ROR and Kuli avs would probably have to add a sweetener. I see ROR as a perfect center for huberdeau if he moves to the wing. Acting as a 1a/1b with weiss until the rest of your kids are ready.

Done. Done. Done.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Dineen said Kulikov situation will be clarified in next couple of days..

Looks more promising!

Scottrockztheworld*

Supposedly Van is having a hard time locking up Edler, and looking for a Dman to replace him...

Pure speculation obviously, but if we sent Kuli to Vancouver, maybe Edler+ would be coming back our way.

not likely

rockinghockey

Oct 22, 2008
Not really. Have you seen MDZ play?
EDM fan comes in peace, I would take Kulikov over MDZ, yes MDZ had a good year last year but over all game I like Kulikov, I was pissed when EDM passed on him at the draft. Just think how much better our defense would be if we had Kulikov in if.

If Kulikov does get traded what from EDM would you want for him?

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Harvey Fialkov ‏@hfialkov

I was told by player Saturday that Kuli was still in Russia. Tallon has been talking to agent so it could get done quickly

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
The MDZ contract should help and get Kuli to be more realistic. Then there is no need to trade him unless it gets a good return.

Ekblad

Mar 10, 2010
Miami, Florida
Harvey Fialkov ‏@hfialkov

I was told by player Saturday that Kuli was still in Russia. Tallon has been talking to agent so it could get done quickly

sorry but i believe it when i see it, and i wont take fialkovs tweets seriously, ever. the bolded part is all from his imagination, nothing else.
i miss gorten from the sentinel, and i think fialkov is such a downgrade from him

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
The idea of trading him for ROR would make too much sense for both teams to happen. I'd love to have him here.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Supposedly Van is having a hard time locking up Edler, and looking for a Dman to replace him...

Pure speculation obviously, but if we sent Kuli to Vancouver, maybe Edler+ would be coming back our way.

Don't think it would be Edler + more though. Who has said we're having a hard time locking him up? We had discussions before the CBA lapsed and still have the rest of the season to get it done. Edler is a quiet guy so I doubt we'll hear anything about the negotiations—he's been with Vancouver his whole career, I'd expect him to sign a long term deal around 5-5.5/year.

BeezKnees

Jun 4, 2010
Orlando, FL
Don't think it would be Edler + more though. Who has said we're having a hard time locking him up? We had discussions before the CBA lapsed and still have the rest of the season to get it done. Edler is a quiet guy so I doubt we'll hear anything about the negotiations—he's been with Vancouver his whole career, I'd expect him to sign a long term deal around 5-5.5/year.

I heard it on an NHL HomeIce interview. They were talking about Toronto's Gunnerson being involved in talks for Luongo, based on Vancouver not being able to sign Edler longterm...You never know how accurate those reports are, but I'm just spreading what I heard.

Lundell4Prez

Yandle = Bad
Jul 5, 2008
And I never thought I'd say that about Gorten.

It really is a shame.. Gorten was bad, but Harvey is SOOO bad. It's amazing how little the guy actually knows about hockey. I get embarrassed for the team when he interviews anybody... I love George Richards, guy is awesome. But the best was when Mke Russo was here!

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Hearing Dallas might be having a hard time with Benn. :naughty:

Seriously, with what MDZ received, maybe $3 million is right around the price now. That would just be incredible.

-ghoste

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Hearing Dallas might be having a hard time with Benn. :naughty:

Seriously, with what MDZ received, maybe $3 million is right around the price now. That would just be incredible.

-ghoste

I think Kulikov is much better than MDZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad