OT: Discusión del Fútbol (EPL, FIFA, LIGA, USMNT, USWNT, MLS, etc) - Parte Tres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
VAR has to change.

Yeah I am way in favor of the bar for offsides being clear and obvious error like it is supposed to be for most everything else. Yes they still screw those up more than they should but the application of VAR and offsides on close calls is pretty much always absurdly infuriating.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Nice day for Tuesday EPL. If you have peacock.

upload_2021-5-18_7-15-53.png

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Nice day for Tuesday EPL. If you have peacock.

View attachment 435353

Wednesday is the same, 5 of the 6 games on peacock and Sunday takes it a step further with all 10 games on peacock. f*** those assholes. I’m not going to cave so I guess I’ll be watching significantly less EPL in the future and thus caring less. I’m fine watching the 10ish minute extended highlights on YouTube for the games I miss so whatever.

Reactions: g00n

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Maradona case: Seven charged with homicide

This seems odd. I suspect it's throwing the doctors/nurses under the bus because of who he was, but I guess we'll see. Not sure how you can charge that many barely connected people, including psychiatrists and nurses, with homicide.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Maradona case: Seven charged with homicide

This seems odd. I suspect it's throwing the doctors/nurses under the bus because of who he was, but I guess we'll see. Not sure how you can charge that many barely connected people, including psychiatrists and nurses, with homicide.

Yeah this to me seems like a classic case of troubled cash cow dies and all the hangers on are scrambling to get one last payday as a result. Go after anyone you can and hope for the best because you were praying the ride would never end.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
He’s gone. Manchester somewhere seems a safe bet lol.

It really depends on what Levy will let him go for. The initial talk is £150 mil and I can’t see anyone paying that after losing as much as everyone has to empty stadiums for a year and a half. I guess if they let them spread the fee out over a few seasons that would make it more reasonable.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad