OT: Discusión del Fútbol (EPL, FIFA, LIGA, USMNT, USWNT, MLS, etc) - Parte Tres

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I think Kane forces his way out this time and something agreeable is worked out for the buyer.

for once, I’m glad Chelsea isn’t in on this guy….

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
I think Kane forces his way out this time and something agreeable is worked out for the buyer.

for once, I’m glad Chelsea isn’t in on this guy….

I’ve heard them mentioned as an interested party. Them and the 2 Manchester clubs. If he moves he ends up with one of those 3.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
he’s not interested in them….is what I read.

Not surprisingly I’ve read the opposite. Yes moving across London to a rival isn’t ideal but with 3 young children not needing to move is very appealing.

Today there is talk of Chelski wanting to use Kepa and Abraham as makeweights, Sources: Chelsea ready to offer players for Kane.

I’m not saying it is going to happen but they are absolutely in the running.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Here's the EPL table going into today:

upload_2021-5-23_7-33-34.png

If I read this correctly the only drama is between Chelsea, Liverpool, and LC, right? Is there something else at stake? (Blue is CL berth, orange bar is Europa League)

Nothing up for grabs with relegation.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Here's the EPL table going into today:

View attachment 437663

If I read this correctly the only drama is between Chelsea, Liverpool, and LC, right? Is there something else at stake? (Blue is CL berth, orange bar is Europa League)

Nothing up for grabs with relegation.

6th place to the Europa League
7th place to the Europa Conference League (new cup for next season)

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
6th place to the Europa League
7th place to the Europa Conference League (new cup for next season)

Ok so the google table is shit. Figures. I am derp on Europa League. Thanks.

So Arsenal are fighting for that 7th spot and the new cup entry. I guess that's something. Can't watch it without subscribing to the peecock.

upload_2021-5-23_8-1-54.png

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Odd that the only game Draft Kings has is Liverpool/CP. Makes no sense. Shit I'd have blown my entire bank on all those matches today.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Ok so the google table is shit. Figures. I am derp on Europa League. Thanks.

So Arsenal are fighting for that 7th spot and the new cup entry. I guess that's something. Can't watch it without subscribing to the peecock.

View attachment 437667

It gets even more confusing I believe because the FA Cup winner gets a Europa League spot and the League Cup winner I think gets a Europa Conference spot now.

If Leicester get into the Champions League their European spot from the FA Cup goes to someone based on league standings. Same with Citeh’s League Cup based Europa Conference spot.

So basically I believe the top 9 in the EPL will play in Europe next season, top 4 CL, next 3 EL, next 2 EC. The new EC makes it a little confusing but I do think that is how it works now.

Reactions: g00n

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
It gets even more confusing I believe because the FA Cup winner gets a Europa League spot and the League Cup winner I think gets a Europa Conference spot now.

If Leicester get into the Champions League their European spot from the FA Cup goes to someone based on league standings. Same with Citeh’s League Cup based Europa Conference spot.

So basically I believe the top 9 in the EPL will play in Europe next season, top 4 CL, next 3 EL, next 2 EC. The new EC makes it a little confusing but I do think that is how it works now.

So that brings Leeds into the picture. They have a seeming cupcake match vs West Brom. Arsenal take on Brighton who at least have a few wins/draw in their last 5.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium

A maximum of 7 teams can play in Europe from one association.

And here you have the entries for next season for all the tournaments.

2021–22 UEFA Champions League - Wikipedia
2021–22 UEFA Europa League - Wikipedia
2021–22 UEFA Europa Conference League - Wikipedia

Here you have the Uefa country ranking (association ranking)
UEFA Country Ranking 2020/21 | *LIVE* | UEFA Coefficient

If you click on the + next to England you'll see how it worked this season

UEFA Country Ranking 2021/22 | *LIVE* | UEFA Coefficient
And there you can see how it will work for next season

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
A maximum of 7 teams can play in Europe from one association.

And here you have the entries for next season for all the tournaments.

2021–22 UEFA Champions League - Wikipedia
2021–22 UEFA Europa League - Wikipedia
2021–22 UEFA Europa Conference League - Wikipedia

Here you have the Uefa country ranking (association ranking)
UEFA Country Ranking 2020/21 | *LIVE* | UEFA Coefficient

If you click on the + next to England you'll see how it worked this season

UEFA Country Ranking 2021/22 | *LIVE* | UEFA Coefficient
And there you can see how it will work for next season

Thanks. For the EPL, it is all explained here: European qualification for UEFA competitions explained

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad