OT: Discusión del Fútbol (EPL, FIFA, LIGA, USMNT, USWNT, MLS, etc) - Parte Dos

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I assume you had every game Citeh played for the rest of the season not against the other top 6 teams down in pen as wins?

Not having a replacement for Fernandinho at all or a good replacement for Mendy was obviously a likely problem for them and today it bit them and this likely won’t be the last time IMO.

I’ll say it again, the season is far from over. If Spuds win at Goodison Park tomorrow they will be 2 points back of Citeh with 20 league games to play.

Didn’t expect them to lose to shit squad barely out of the relegation zone before the game began.

Lemme guess, you had CP winning the whole time? Lol...

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Didn’t expect them to lose to **** squad barely out of the relegation zone before the game began.

Lemme guess, you had CP winning the whole time? Lol...

I certainly didn’t have them running the table against everyone outside the top 6 as you apparently did. And when I saw Stones in the holding midfield spot yesterday I definitely thought this could be one of them. They definitely have a couple squad weaknesses that can be taken advantage of.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I certainly didn’t have them running the table against everyone outside the top 6 as you apparently did. And when I saw Stones in the holding midfield spot yesterday I definitely thought this could be one of them. They definitely have a couple squad weaknesses that can be taken advantage of.

Ahhh I see your angle. Bet the field. Way to go out on a limb. ;)

If Liverpool or City don’t take the title it will be shocking.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Liverpool... looks like it's their year.

I’ll say it again, lots of games to go and they have to go to Citeh next week. They have their squad weaknesses also and can see them causing them issues as the season moves on just has it recently has for Citeh.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
It's crazy how many people are criticizing the move since he's had a bit of a "down" year and is coming off the bench. The kid is only 20 years old and has already proven himself against some of the best players in the world. Every single player experiences a down year, especially when they get hit with the injury bug. I think the kid will be great at Chelsea

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Hey, BVB had to start planning for life after, when he made it clear he wasn’t signing a new deal.

Not hard to see why he’s been used more lightly in some aspects.

I’m excited to see him in England. Sarri will make him better.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I can't understand why Chelsea ponied up all that money but then let Dortmund keep him on loan the rest of the year. Must be a hedge on Hazard leaving.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I'll defer to you an others who are more a tune to how transfers go down in European soccer. I'm just annoyed because I have to wait till next season to see him in the PL.

You and me both brother!

Apparently the kid who’s stealing his playing time, Jadon Sancho is tearing it up at only 18.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
This LIV/MC game is very entertaining. And the passing on the Firmino goal was fantastic.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Lovren’s injury yesterday will likely leave Klopp with an interesting decision on Saturday as they are running out of defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese