g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I hadn't seen the goal yet. Wow.

N. London Derby was excellent, too.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Seeing Lukaku and Hazard roll around on the ground like they suffered an Alex Smith compound fracture of the lower leg, then get up soon after like nothing is wrong, never ceases to amaze me.

Last edited:

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I missed the last 10 mins, but ManU wasn’t terrible before Shaq scores his first lucky deflection. I wouldn’t fire Jose. They just don’t look all that talented to me honestly.

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs
I missed the last 10 mins, but ManU wasn’t terrible before Shaq scores his first lucky deflection. I wouldn’t fire Jose. They just don’t look all that talented to me honestly.
I don't know man, when the manager would rather play Matic and Fellaini than their most talented players against their biggest rival, it's an issue.

Pogba, Martial, and Mata are absolute top notch talents. Mata got a limited run out.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I don't know man, when the manager would rather play Matic and Fellaini than their most talented players against their biggest rival, it's an issue.

Pogba, Martial, and Mata are absolute top notch talents. Mata got a limited run out. Jose would rather play Matic and Fellaini.

It’s called playing defensive when the other options don’t defend well.

Pogba is a prima Donna. Martial needs a new start and Mata, well I love Mata, but he’s got severe limitations in pace and defensive ability.

You don’t just put the most talented guys out every game if they’re one dimensional.

If he doesn’t field a more defensive lineup, they probably give up a couple more goals in a laugher.

NobodyBeatsTheWiz

Happy now?
Jun 26, 2004
The Burbs
It’s called playing defensive when the other options don’t defend well.

Pogba is a prima Donna. Martial needs a new start and Mata, well I love Mata, but he’s got severe limitations in pace and defensive ability.

You don’t just put the most talented guys out every game if they’re one dimensional.
But isn't it the coach's responsibility to get the most out of his players and develop them out if the one-dimensonality?

Pogba looked plenty dedicated at the World Cup.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Surrounded by his countrymen to keep him in line, real shocker.

Sometimes players are one dimensional. You surround them with what you can to succeed. You can’t always make credible defenders out of everyone.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
They just don’t look all that talented to me honestly.

They have plenty of talent. They lacked any semblance of balance today because formation and lineup decisions IMO. They also often look like a side that just met each other in the parking lot before the game and have no actual game plan and for a manager about halfway through his 3rd season at a club that is on him.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->