GDT: Devils vs. Wild - 7:00 PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Nah Bruce and the Wild have actually gotten off the griddle going 4-0-3 in their last seven.

He most likely isn’t going to be their coach next year, but mid season firing does seem off the table.

Again no one seems really interested in tossing coaches yet outside Toronto. Flames don’t really count at the moment as Peters is out the door for other reasons.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
OUCH

Did Harris have another dopey interview or did you just feel like changing the avy lol

It was during a stoppage when Simmonds went offside, he was sitting right there beer in hand, it was hilarious lol.

0mxlHHf.png

Reactions: Dialamo

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
Man, these reporters are crap as well.

Muffin questions for a muffin coach.

Someone needs to go Larry Brooks on him and ask him something hateful.

Alex NJD

Apr 28, 2015
Parsippany, New Jersey
Recap: We lost a game to a bottom 5 team in the NHL while at home after said team played a game last night. Did I mention said team's goalie was making his first career NHL start?
We also had 21 giveaways tonight. 21. Leading the charge was Subban with 4 and stud Hynes favorite Brett Seney with 3. At least he contributed to something. Coleman and Zajac were forced to play nearly every PK second since our next best PKer was John Hayden. Coleman was used on the PP over Boqvist and speaking of the PP the guy who put up 40 points as a rookie QBing the PP has yet to see consistent PP time this year.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
Ray, please put this f***ing jabroni out of his misery. My God, what are we doing here? Whoever just asked that last question lol.... that was fairly uncomfortable.

Auto Pilot

Sep 7, 2019
Anyone hear the Hynes presser? Went from it is what it is to that’s the riddle that can’t be answered

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Oh great, rich folk water.

Even that damn look without the water is still perfect.

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
Hmm thought the best players in the league usually lead the league in takeaways/giveaways. So I think we have the most talented team in the league tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad