GDT: Devils vs. Red Wings - It Is What It Is - 7:00 PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auto Pilot

Sep 7, 2019
He should have, he was playing great and Hynes started jerking him around and he's gotten worse since. Now that he's playing mediocre, Hynes is back to scratching him.

He just hates him. That’s all it is. Hynes talent evaluation is clearly shit though so I can’t wait until he plays under a real coach, not some cosplaying dipshit

Reactions: MichaelJ

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
We shouldn't really be surprised. It's obvious from Hynes' and the players postgames that nobody in that locker room has any answers, so we've reached complete desperation mode.

I'd take Lemaire desperation at this point when he was playing Colin White on the PP against the Flyers.

Devilcake

Jul 19, 2011
Sweden
What if hynes schratched some of the underperforming vets to prove a point like say palms or wood. Zacha and bratt are the easy victims here. Hynes is so lost. I never doubted shero before ( except for the long extension for hynes) but if hynes isnt fired soon maybe he should go too

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
What if hynes schratched some of the underperforming vets to prove a point like say palms or wood. Zacha and bratt are the easy victims here. Hynes is so lost. I never doubted shero before ( except for the long extension for hynes) but if hynes isnt fired soon maybe he should go too

Scratch Wood? Surely you jest #DATGRIT

Reactions: Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I prefer those bleak old man team days compared with us actively scratching our youth in favor of AHL scrubs. This is damaging to the franchise.

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
If only Rooney was healthy, we could get him in for Boqvist for the Hynes dream lineup of grit.
Still not enough JAM
09329A11-F40A-40B6-8871-58AFC0F1D539.jpeg

Reactions: Bleedred

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
More consistency? You mean like Wood consistently taking dumbass penalties? Or Tennyson consistently getting blown by so quickly he can't even turn?
At least those guys are consistent! Zacha and Bratt are sometimes great, and sometimes make bad plays, not consistent enough.

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
It's almost admirable that he's trying to hold Zacha and Bratt accountable because I know he knows how much they COULD bring to the game. The fact that Palsm, Wood, Coleman, Butcher, Severson, Subban, Greene, Zajac (who looks like post-injury Zajac) can just do whatever makes this feel arbitrary.

Devilcake

Jul 19, 2011
Sweden
i just want to start enjoying devils hockey again. I can take loses. But Inatleast wantto see a team that has an Idea of what they want o do on the ice both in the d and o-zone. A pp that doesnt do same stupid play all the time. Argggghh

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Please for the love of god do not win an ugly game and buy this clown more time. This has to end tonight.

agreed.... every win at this point just delays the inevitable ... its time to lose for the sake of winning in the long run. i can no longer cheer for this garbage dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad