GDT: Devils vs. Red Wings - It Is What It Is - 7:00 PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Best case scenario:

Devils get outshot 45-20 but win 1-0 due to a spectacular Domingue performance. Devils win and Hynes still gets canned tomorrow :sarcasm:

great best case scenario.. i could not have said it any better maybe we get like 12 shots thought.. 25 is decent

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Seney better at least play now...they already called up Colton White and sent him back without playing.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
At least you don't need to worry about effort with Seney, and he might actually have a chance of scoring, unlike somebody like Hayden.

Jamie Davis

Sep 13, 2018
I'm calling this game the:

John Hynes vs. Jeff Blashill
Steel Cage Death Match

I honestly believe the loser may be out of a job.

Capture.jpg
Let’s go redwings.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
another undersized forward... splendid .. how about someone that can play in corners

I'm not a huge Seney fan but he EARNED his callup and promotion. Is it really such a bad thing that someone earns a spot and gets some time? We've been running out the same non-competitive lineup for a while now.

Auto Pilot

Sep 7, 2019
Hynes is a terrible coach my god. Bratt and Zacha are out, like they’re problems, not Hischier underperforming, not Palmieri just figure skating around, not Hall doing what ever Hall is doing, not your shit system or your garbage PP strategy.

Reactions: glenwo2

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
f*** YOU HYNES. Im literally turning around on the parkway. I am not going to see this game. f*** you.

Reactions: MichaelJ

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
I'm not a huge Seney fan but he EARNED his callup and promotion. Is it really such a bad thing that someone earns a spot and gets some time? We've been running out the same non-competitive lineup for a while now.
its not a discredit to seney.... but i think we need a shift in the type of player... too much outside undersized guys.. i like him too but we have 80 of them

Reactions: RyGuy

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I would actually understand healthy scratching a guy like Hall (if he hadn't scored last night) or Subban more, that would possibly send a message. But scapegoating the younger guys and going full-on low-event grit is weak sauce and the height of desperation.

Reactions: Blender

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Hynes is a terrible coach my god. Bratt and Zacha are out, like they’re problems, not Hischier underperforming, not Palmieri just figure skating around, not Hall doing what ever Hall is doing, not your **** system or your garbage PP strategy.

two of the best forwards on the team.. out... so we can watch Hischier / palms/ hall stink up the joint again... LGRW

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I don’t mind Seney, but scratching Zacha and Bratt is inexcusable, especially when you have the likes of Haydan and WOOD playing. Gtfo Hynes, GTFO

Reactions: glenwo2

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Zacha is probably wishing he'd actually signed in the KHL.
He should have, he was playing great and Hynes started jerking him around and he's gotten worse since. Now that he's playing mediocre, Hynes is back to scratching him.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
We shouldn't really be surprised. It's obvious from Hynes' and the players postgames that nobody in that locker room has any answers, so we've reached complete desperation mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad