GDT: Devils vs. Rangers - 1:00 PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auto Pilot

Sep 7, 2019
Let’s breakdown the loser phrases from this out of his depth coach Shero foolishly loves. It is what it is, that’s the riddle that needs answering or what ever the f***, and that’s the way the season goes. Lol f*** off ya pud.

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
Really hate how toothless the devils state media is. The Owners think we’re a bunch of idiots who can’t think for themselves. God no wonder the players are so complacent. They have no accountability.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Really hate how toothless the devils state media is. The Owners think we’re a bunch of idiots who can’t think for themselves. God no wonder the players are so complacent. They have no accountability.

I agree it is infuriating to listen to. However, it is no different than any other team. This is just the first time in a generation where we have had to get fed the propaganda.

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
I agree it is infuriating to listen to. However, it is no different than any other team. This is just the first time in a generation where we have had to get fed the propaganda.

Eh I don’t agree with that. Ours is really really bad.

Dialamo

Fire Rogalski Hire Pepe
Jul 7, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada
Main board is a wasteland. People saying Hischier is Yakupov 2.0.

They don't realize, even if we drafted Petersson, Makar, or Heiskanen, our coaching staff would make them look like trash.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Main board is a wasteland. People saying Hischier is Yakupov 2.0.

They don't realize, even if we drafted Petersson, Makar, or Heiskanen, our coaching staff would make them look like trash.

Honeslty, Nico has only regressed since his rookie year. Seems to happen with all of our players. They either remain the same or regress. Almost no progression anywhere.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Eh I don’t agree with that. Ours is really really bad.

Oh, it is bad. It is to the point where I can’t watch the Devils feed of games. But as someone who has watched a lot of home feeds of other bad teams over the years, this is pretty standard (Steve and Cangi haven’t even hit the conspiracy phase yet).

It is infruriating because if you are a fan of a bad team, you don’t want to be fed bullshit. You want honesty

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Honeslty, Nico has only regressed since his rookie year. Seems to happen with all of our players. They either remain the same or regress. Almost no progression anywhere.

agreed but that tells me the problem can’t be literally all of our players

Reactions: awegrzyn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad