GDT: Devils vs. Rangers - 1:00 PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkhum

Aug 3, 2011
Too many Devils fans have Ranger fan friends (or spouses/bf/gfs) it looks like. That's the problem :sarcasm:

Realized someone who seemed to be season ticket holder on my right, his wife/gf whatever was a ranger fan. They've been to a few games I've been at, today she was wearing a Rangers jersey specifically.

Wouldn't say half but there was a good split.... still thought it was better than the earlier game in October, though (better meaning, more NJD fans than last time). Upper seemed more Devils though, from my vantage, particularly in the sections around me.
Really?
I would have thought an October weeknight game would have less road fans.
Was it a sellout?

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Sure looked like a sellout, place was pretty packed outside of a few center ice/black seats. Aside from an opener, that's about as packed as I've seen it this season, including the first rags game.

DevilDog

The Original Dog
Mar 2, 2007
Dirty Jerz
Sure looked like a sellout, place was pretty packed outside of a few center ice/black seats. Aside from an opener, that's about as packed as I've seen it this season, including the first rags game.
It was a sellout, unfortunately half the crowd was wearing blue. Not even kidding.

It was also the 1st hockey game my nephews ever attended. Hopefully they don’t turn into Rangers fans now...

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

It was and every Devils fan was gone by mid 3rd period. Radio crew made sure to point that out and how bad that looked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad