Eager for this one....!!

Zacha on 3rd line , OMGZ with Bratt.

LGD, hitting the road soooooooooon.

(What happened to Hughes)??

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Is this going be like Hall where they provided zero information and next thing you know he's out the entire season? lol.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Yeah, I'm definitely nervous about Jack. If you block a shot on the leg, foot or ankle it's either a bad bruise that you play with, or something is broken. You don't strain a muscle blocking a shot.

Him skating today is a good sign though.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Hughes was very clearly in discomfort on the bench in the 3rd period in Montreal. I don't think the broadcast team ever addressed it but the cameras kept cutting back to him at the end of the bench with his head down.
They actually mentioned it on the Sportsnet broadcast when he got hurt, and that he was struggling after that.

He got hurt when a Habs player and him collided and it looked like Hughes got a knee/leg into the side of his leg.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
Gusev needs to show he's better than Panarin tonight. He's gonna show Panarin he's the new top Russian KHL signing, and Panarin is an overpaid bum in comparison.

Reactions: Acallabeth

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Rangers' defense is even worse, than Devils. Hard to believe, but it's a fact.
It very much is.

They've just had two serviceable goalies this year, while we've just had one until last week.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hoping to see Mika light it up for 5 points!!
49811.jpg

Very good superstar player and has great hair. I think he will light up the NJD today. I've constantly told my fellow NJD fans to not sleep on the Rags this year, despite them all telling me how much better we would be than the Rags these last two years. They're a very good and hard working club with lots of skill and actually have a superstar in Panarin locked up, while we'll be losing our superstar in just several months time.

7-1 Rags, as this lifeless NJD ship continues to sink to the bottom.

Thanks again Ray.

Reactions: Jauffre and Blender

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
No worries with letting Jack get to 100%, he’s got some time spaces out between the next game next week so let him rest. He was clearly in discomfort finishing the Thanksgiving game.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Hey friends. I’m up here in Montreal. Does anyone know how I can watch the game up here? I have my iPad so if there’s a way I can stream it please let me know! Thanks!

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
No worries with letting Jack get to 100%, he’s got some time spaces out between the next game next week so let him rest. He was clearly in discomfort finishing the Thanksgiving game.

18 years old a game or two off watching never hurts be it from a minor injury or a little mental break..

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Hey friends. I’m up here in Montreal. Does anyone know how I can watch the game up here? I have my iPad so if there’s a way I can stream it please let me know! Thanks!

msg go app. but you will need to get a user name and password from a friend that has a cable account.. for $50,000.00 you can have mine.. how much do you like the devils?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad