GDT: Devils vs Leafs - 80's Night! - 7:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Why was Rooney even called up anyway? Did we really need another forward or any player? Is someone feeling under the weather tonight or nagging?

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Love the Rooney call up. We really need more grinders on this team. Not skill.

I'd prefer the guys you want called up, to remain in Binghamton and get their reps. Keep them far, far away from this dumpster fire of a team.

With Hall and Johansson out, there isn't much talent in the lineup. It's going to be a bunch of grinders anyway. You might as well saturate the lineup with grinders rather than putting young, impressionable players in an unfavorable position to succeed.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Pretty sure you're only allowed one third jersey, and this year ours is our White version.
Our ‘Christmas’ Jerseys arent third jerseys, theyre retro jerseys

Hence theyre scheduled games and not just worn

Devils have no third jerseys yet

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Nah, Wood has upped his game and that 44 19 20 line has looked great. Poor Zacha, playing with schlubs. Just throw Hall and Mojo with him when they return.

Are you really suggesting that you want the line of Hall, Jacha and MoJo? Have you really watch the Devils games or do you enjoy only posting?

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Are you really suggesting that you want the line of Hall, Jacha and MoJo? Have you really watch the Devils games or do you enjoy only posting?
How are you going to give someone an attitude for wanting to try a different line?

What, did Johansson f*** Halls girlfriend or something and Erika covered it during last games intermission?

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
William Hill has the Leafs' puck line at -1.5 goals.... If you pass up on that, you're saying you don't like free money

The "puck line" is 1.5 for every game.

But, for tonight it appears to be easy money, what is the puck line payout?

FanDuel is +155 for TML

So, you bet $100 on TML to win by 2 goals or more, you win $155

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA

What an unnecessarily hostile reaction to a simple line proposal :laugh:

I don't know about Johansson with those two, but I would certainly try Hall with Zacha. Nico has done well driving his own line, and I like the rapport he's building with Bratt.

Reactions: NjDevsRR

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
The "puck line" is 1.5 for every game.

But, for tonight it appears to be easy money, what is the puck line payout?

FanDuel is +155 for TML

So, you bet $100 on TML to win by 2 goals or more, you win $155

Ah, I’m new to sport betting and didn’t notice that. Seems crazy for them to just make it standard.

I got it at +160 and then placed another bet at +150. I guess I’m guaranteed to be happy anyway unless TML win by 1 :laugh:

Reactions: Devils Dominion
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad