GDT: Devils vs. Kings - A Marvel To Behold - 4:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
Kings announcers are really praising Blackwood. Not as a backhanded way of dissing the Devils either, like they're really impressed.

They were.

Honestly, i like listening to some of the other team announcers sometimes. Some are brutally homerific, but some are very good.

Reactions: Blackjack

Pitaya

Prince of the Alps, Nico Hischier
Dec 14, 2019
Beautiful pass by Hughes. Do better than that Nico.
The difference between tipping and dekeing with it is the confidence - he just doesnt have it right now.

I think the deadline and coming back from his injury a bit sluggish are hitting him hard. Hes starting to realize that level of disappointment in himself now that hes becoming a key figure in the lineup. Took some time after Hall was gone for him to truly realize that I think

Reactions: My3Sons

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Id actually like to see Hughes center 2nd with Gusev and Bratt and Zacha play wing

I think Zacha should actually play his off-wing and if he shot more be a Hossa-lite
I'd love to see Hughes with Goose, maybe he can set him up for a goal haha. But yeah they should go back to Bratt with Nico and Palms, Hughes with Zacha and Goose. I know they want to make it easier with him on the wing but he looks lost there especially on the top line.

Reactions: Peter Sidorkiewicz

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
The difference between tipping and dekeing with it is the confidence - he just doesnt have it right now.

I think the deadline and coming back from his injury a bit sluggish are hitting him hard. Hes starting to realize that level of disappointment in himself now that hes becoming a key figure in the lineup. Took some time after Hall was gone for him to truly realize that I think

It does not help that Palms is playing like he is still on the block and Jack is such a work in progress.

Reactions: Swiss Prodigy

Pitaya

Prince of the Alps, Nico Hischier
Dec 14, 2019
Travis looks like he is about to pass out

Poor guy has that face of coming home to a crying infant and dog shit on the kitchen tile

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad