FSarlhD.jpg

Iz9QVj7.png

Cinw5SB.png

4XxvmAr.gif

7MXmx9K.png

iTOzPeI.png

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
MBW better watch out and play well. Cory’s breathing down his neck and has a .931% since being called back out.

You jest, but the stats clowns who think sv% is worth anything will start believing if his numbers stay up for another two games.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
We should all be rooting for Cory to get it together and start playing well, because we're stuck with him for another two years no matter what.

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
We should all be rooting for Cory to get it together and start playing well, because we're stuck with him for another two years no matter what.
Buyout, waiver, trade for nothing with retention. The only way were stuck with him for another two years is if he tricks management into thinking "he's back" again.

I'm not rooting for him to fail by any means, would love to see him get back to almost peak. But we've all been fooled too many times, hell, I picked him up for fantasy this year when there were other options available....

Reactions: Bleedred

vtdevils2k

"Lets Go Baby!"
Dec 16, 2013
Virginia
MBW better watch out and play well. Cory’s breathing down his neck and has a .931% since being called back out.

it really is remarkable how well he’s playing. Next year, with a new Coaching staff, better defense, full offseason to train, I wouldn’t be surprised if he put up vezina numbers next year. Cory is an elite goalie when given a chance. He just needs the opportunity to prove himself

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
You jest, but the stats clowns who think sv% is worth anything will start believing if his numbers stay up for another two games.
As you know, I don't have a problem with using save percentage. I do have a problem with using it for small sample sizes though, like say his last 16 games last year. Especially when the larger sample size says that he's a TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE goalie.

And he wasn't even that good the other night, he let in a wrister from the point.

That shot rarely beats Blackwood, even when screened.

Reactions: billingtons ghost
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->