Status
Not open for further replies.

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
******** call.

Absolute ********.

**** these refs man. Can't these ****ing ingrates get one ****ing call correct at least once? Jesus ****ing christ I swear to the **** of the virgin Mary these refs are ****ing us harder than I've ever seen. Someone should take these pindicks out to pasture and shoot them for everyone's sakes.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
I don't want camnalari on this team anymore is there a chance he could be exposed in expansion draft ?

honestly no clue. If we can expose him for that draft, do it. He is so bad this year. Just a step behind everything and is constantly falling over.

This team sucks lol.

The coaching staff is so bad and their "strategy" is non existent. Such a bad PK.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Our PK sucks.

This system on the PK is really under the radar awful, overshadowed by how bad the 5 on 5 system is.

See if Wilkes Barre has another spot for Nasreddine, another AHL caliber coach.

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
FOR ****S SAKES.

****ing liquidate this ****ing ******** coaching staff. The **** was that PP? Who the **** was the cockgobbler who figured that lineup out?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
hynes should be fired after this game

I want Nasreddine gone first.

Watching Shero force Hynes to take Lucille to Nasreddine would be more fun than most of this season's games.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
idk why you guys are even getting worked up over this anymore. It's been over since December and it's been a **** show the entire year minus the 9-3-3 start (member that? I member). It is what it is. Hopefully we win the lottery, hopefully (insert your pick here) is taken in the expansion draft, hopefully Shattenkirk takes a bazillion dollars from us, etc. Wrap up this season with another loss tomorrow and leave it alone.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Because he's been atrocious this year, has injury problems and is only getting older

He wasnt very good last year either, I get it. But he's still one of the taller midgets on a team of offensive midgets. It's that bad.

But realistically, no expansion team is going to take an aging guy with 1 year left at a $5M cap hit. Just not happening. He'll be in a Devil uniform for 1 more season, and that will be the end of him.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Huh? He's one of the only guys on this team with even a shred of offensive talent. Why on earth would you want to get ridof him?

Because they are paying him 5 million per year and he has lost two steps and has about 8 goals half of which came in one game. He looks through to me.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
idk why you guys are even getting worked up over this anymore. It's been over since December and it's been a **** show the entire year minus the 9-3-3 start (member that? I member). It is what it is. Hopefully we win the lottery, hopefully (insert your pick here) is taken in the expansion draft, hopefully Shattenkirk takes a bazillion dollars from us, etc. Wrap up this season with another loss tomorrow and leave it alone.

Shattenkirk coming here I feel isn't happening. This team isn't appealing, even more so with a **** coaching staff.

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai

At least last year this team had the common ****ing courtesy of getting one goddamned lousy win in the end.

This year's team? They couldn't ad-lib a ****ing fart at a bean eating contest.

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
He wasnt very good last year either, I get it. But he's still one of the taller midgets on a team of offensive midgets. It's that bad.

But realistically, no expansion team is going to take an aging guy with 1 year left at a $5M cap hit. Just not happening. He'll be in a Devil uniform for 1 more season, and that will be the end of him.

Yeah I mean I don't expect him to be exposed or anything but there's plenty of reason to get rid of him if we could.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007

Sounds good to me

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Why in the hell would this team keep a regressing aging small slow forward who can't stay healthy? His offensive talent / skill is no longer there and it's not worth having him on this team with his contract and him dragging down what ever line he is on.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Nasreddine has a worse PK system than Foligno.

Foligno was a hack, but it was because he made terrible personnel decisions and never changed them, despite them not working. Like Andy Greene playing the wrong side on the PK and throwing Mark Fraser out there over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia