GDT: Devils vs. Hurricanes - 3:00 PM MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
not sure why we didn’t wait a bit to trade boyle, but mojo should definitely be traded asap. before his body collapses into itself like a dying star

Eh I think you’re damned if you do, damned if you don’t in trading Boyle. Maybe you create a bidding war by waiting, but you also risk not getting nearly what you thought you might and have to settle.

Netting a second rounder was about what I was hoping for.

As for Mojo, I won’t be surprised either way. I’ve said before, I think the team likes him and I wouldn’t be shocked to see us hold onto him and agree to a short term deal for a similar price tag as his current one.

Reactions: R8NJ

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Kinkaid with a monster game.
The second goal should have never happened on him because Gabriel shouldn't be playing with 4 minutes left, unless it's a 3+ goal or more lead.

Personally, I don't think Gabriel should be playing a second in the NHL ever.

I can't let this one go. That's so annoying that Hynes has him out there with minutes left and he thugs his way into fighting with people who don't even fight.

Goons in the NHL is stupid.

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
He's ugly.

He also looks way older than his actual age.
He looks 43. He’s one of those players that feels like they’ve been around for so long that they really are older than what their age is. The wife has mentioned a few times that he looks like one of the elder players in the NHL. He’s only 14 months older than I am. I think his first year with the Philth was when I was in 12th grade. Hartnell also had an old look and felt older because of how long he played. He makes me feel old because we were born the same year and he played for many years and is now retired.

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
not sure why we didn’t wait a bit to trade boyle, but mojo should definitely be traded asap. before his body collapses into itself like a dying star
Meh, I thought the second round value was solid for Boyle. I think we may have been hard pressed to create a bigger value coming back regardless. I think it was fine to make that deal when we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad