GDT: Devils vs. Hurricanes - 3:00 PM MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Kinkaid must have pretty sparking numbers against the Canes, right? Seems like he usually either beat them/plays well against them.

Just looked it up. 8-2-0 with a .942% career against them.

Reactions: glenwo2

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Kinkaid must have pretty sparking numbers against the Canes, right? Seems like he usually either beat them/plays well against them.

I think Carolina, LA, and Philly are all teams he has good career numbers against.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011

49811.jpg

Almost as good as Mrazek's record against us. Keith almost makes that game changing save to keep us in the game against Rawly. Great game from him today. It's especially hard to do when going up against Mrazek who often times refuses to lose to us and has a pair of shutouts at the rock.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I think Carolina, LA, and Philly are all teams he has good career numbers against.
I was surprised to see he has a .969% against Dallas, but on only 4 games. He's only 1-0-1 against them, so I guess he made 2 relief appearances. He did have one of his early season shutouts at the beginning of this year.

He's also 3-1-0 with a .931% against Buffalo. It was probably better than that before he was blown up by them last game.

He's 1-0-0 against Boston in just one appearance and has only allowed 1 goal on 40 shots. I'm surprised he's only played Boston once. Didn't even know that.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
For all the talk about how great Mrazek plays against us, his career save percentage drops to .910% against us after today's game.

He's still 4-2-0 in 7 appearances against us. He really hasn't been that good against us in games he doesn't get a shutout in. I'm pretty sure his first win over us was in the shootout in a game where he allowed 4 goals. Then he had a couple shutouts over us, then there was one game last year where we scored 3 on him when he was still with Detroit around Thanksgiving. He had to leave for concussion protocol in the 3rd and we scored the OT winner on Howard, who got tagged with the loss.

Funny thing is that our only win over him before today was a game where he came in for relief of Jimmy Howard and we scored the game winner on him and he got the decision while only allowing 1 goal on 11 shots after we blew a late lead and they almost came back. He also beat us in 16-17 when Howard left the game in the 1st period (probably injury related, he only allowed 1 goal) and he got the decision. He allowed 3 goals on 16 shots in 51 minutes of play and they beat us 5-4 in OT.

And in all seriousness, I'm missing DD. He's been MIA for almost a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad