Devils Serious Cup Contenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

meenamjah

Apr 8, 2012
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. whew. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
No doubt. He claims he's happy as can be....Then you look at the first two pages and see he was replying to all the posts hating on Jersey, as if it's his full-time job...

I am happy Sparky, take my word for it, and what also makes me happy is smacking trolls around in the main forum, it's very catharsis.

Something doesn't add up :laugh:
inb4 he replies to this

Good for you Sparky!

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
:facepalm:

see, the problem with treating hf as a place for real discussion is you expect the thread's context to be relevant to individual posts.

also yeah, they are, congrats. maybe they'll win the cup this spring and we can all stop suffering from the projection of leafs nation's angst online for at least a month.

You decide to call someone out over nothing then get upset they respond. Suck it up buttercup.

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
You’re so mad that your team isn’t going to win the Cup lmao.
You don't know that, and in truth, I don't know if the Blues won't win it either, so why would I be mad at the future when I haven't the slightest clue what it holds?

And here is another little nugget for ya - I root for Blues in the playoffs because my best buddies is a Blues fan and I always dig their uniforms.

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
I am happy Sparky, take my word for it, and what also makes me happy is smacking trolls around in the main forum, it's very catharsis.

Something doesn't add up :laugh:

Good for you Sparky!

@BlueDream Gotem!

"Very Catharsis". That's a whole lot of purification. I think you need a gerund there though.

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
@BlueDream Gotem!

"Very Catharsis". That's a whole lot of purification. I think you need a gerund there though.

First off, it's "New Jersey", not "Jersey".

Also, the last sentence should have been written like this: "When you look at the first two pages and see he was replying to all the posts hating on Jersey as if it's his full-time job."

You should have gone with "When", not "Then" and the comma was unnecessary after "Jersey". Plus you should never do this......it's sloppy.

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ
Welp, one supposed Devils fan (who no one recognizes from our board) creates an asinine thread and then select fans of other teams act like he somehow represents the general consensus of the Devil fan base. Pissing match of cheap shots ensues.

HF in a nutshell.

Dustin

Sep 24, 2014
Welp, one supposed Devils fan (who no one recognizes from our board) creates an asinine thread and then select fans of other teams act like he somehow represents the general consensus of the Devil fan base. Pissing match of cheap shots ensues.

HF in a nutshell.

That's literally the story of HF. Even worse for the Leafs as our one offs are numerous unfortunately.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Eh, it's two games into the season. I think they are a playoff team if they can stay relatively healthy. They were one last year while Johansson and Palmieri missed quite a lot of time, as well as Schneider being hurt and playing like shit before he was hurt along with Kinkaid not finding his game until Schneider went down, so I can see them being a playoff team again.

Come playoff time? Who knows how they do, anything can happen, though I doubt they get past the second round let alone win the cup.

But I don't remember seeing this poster ever hanging around in the Devils subforum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad