Devils Serious Cup Contenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

megajake

Aug 24, 2009
Isn't this just bizarre? Just weeks before the season started, everyone had the Devils pegged to miss the playoffs after a Cinderella run last year. But look at them now? 2-0, demolished the Oilers, and then made the Capitals look like a high school hockey team. This team is so good and this is while Hall just has ONE point in two games. Discuss.

amjay13

Jan 7, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Devils celebrated tonight as if they were already playing in the Cup Finals. It was odd to see during the second week of the season. It was also cute to see them running around knowing Wilson is suspended. The Caps played their backup goaltender and played last night. I wouldn’t take too much away from it. Ultimately the Devils will be competing for the wild card and will lose in round 1 should they make it.

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
Devils celebrated tonight as if they were already playing in the Cup Finals. It was odd to see during the second week of the season. It was also cute to see them running around knowing Wilson is suspended. The Caps played their backup goaltender and played last night. I wouldn’t take too much away from it. Ultimately the Devils will be competing for the wild card and will lose in round 1 should they make it.

It was a relief not having to worry about our players getting concussions from illegal checks to the head.

stymie

Oct 15, 2014
search

Last edited:

VoidCreature

Before you see the light, you must die.
Mar 6, 2015
New Jersey
Are you actually pumping your own team's tires 2 games deep? Washington is on the backend of a back to back too....

Don't recognize this guy from our board. The regulars I have seen in here have been much more modest.

Great start for us, but it's only two games. I am loving our team speed.

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
This thread is dumb but so it this post. How did celebrate tonight as if they are already playing in this finals? I want to hear this.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
You clearly did take something away from it with that type of response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad