Pre-Game Talk: Devils @ Senators - 7:30 ET - Tuesday November 6th 2018

Mathieu

Aug 28, 2010
Someone just told me that Martin Raymond was not behind the bench for yesterday game.. Was that the case ?

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
Good win.

Stone is a god, and Chabot is a king.

But how the f*** was Pyatt a -3 in a game with 7-3. He has yet to be one ice this season where the team scored a goal with him on it. How the f*** is this possible.

I love how Boucher keeps going back to this shitty line. They start the game, and first shift they give up a 2on1. We get scored on, he puts the Pyatt line out there again, gets scored on again. This dude never learns from his mistakes.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
paul looks at home on literally any line he plays...

Ya I think they might tell him to find a place in Ottawa pretty soon...looks very effective as a 4th liner and can probably squeeze him higher up as well. He's just a huge animal and drapes his gangly limbs all over everybody.

Last edited:

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Good win.

Stone is a god, and Chabot is a king.

But how the **** was Pyatt a -3 in a game with 7-3. He has yet to be one ice this season where the team scored a goal with him on it. How the **** is this possible.

I love how Boucher keeps going back to this ****ty line. They start the game, and first shift they give up a 2on1. We get scored on, he puts the Pyatt line out there again, gets scored on again. This dude never learns from his mistakes.

You're gonna get shit on for criticizing SAFE 4TH LINER Tommy P even though he offers nothing.

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
You're gonna get **** on for criticizing SAFE 4TH LINER Tommy P even though he offers nothing.

Thank god Paul is playing good and is making one of these people expandable.

Now just need Chlapik, Batherson and Balcers to continue dominating the AHL and hopefully push for a spot in the NHL team, pushing the fringe NHLers out.

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
In the next year or two.

Could see 1 or 2 of them up by the trade deadline.

Next year though.

Dzingel - Duchene - White
Tkachuk - Tierney - Stone
Formenton - Pageau - Boedker
Paul - Chlapik - Batherson

Chabot - DeMelo
Lajoie - Upgrade
Wolanin - Jaros

Anderson
Gus

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Magnus's stats aren't NHL worthy as well.

15GP, 1 GOAL, -4
1 en goal. They are both 4th liners that should see spot duty on the PK here and there. Paul should play ahead of Pyatt now.

It will be interesting to see where Boucher slots everyone when Tkachuk comes back, and when Smith comes back and finally when Pageau comes back.
I could see Tkachuk replacing Dzingel on the top line , if he doesn't want to split up Duchene and Stone.. He may also want to go to Tkachuk Tierney Stone. I think he leaves White at 3C until Smith comes back. If they go with Tkachuk Tierney Stone ; I could see Ryan moving up with Duchene and Dzingel. Leaving Paul, White, Boedker on the 3rd line -- if they keep Paul up... Which they should.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
They'll send Paul down before they sit Pyatt.

He was playing with Batherson and Balcers IIRC. They might think they're doing him a favour.

With this crew, they very well may send him down. I wouldn't.. at least not now, he has looked good and I really liked him and White together, they seem to know each other and play off each other well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad