Pre-Game Talk: Devils @ Senators - 7:30 ET - Tuesday November 6th 2018

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Knock knock let the devil in.

Devils are currently 14th in the East, Sens are 12th, 2 points out of a playoff spot.

Our powerplay is hot(5th in the NHL), 5 on 5 and pk work in progress.

update: Devils won last night against the Penguins and are now tied with us in the standings

Last edited:

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Actually the new engine does.

If you are on page one of the thread, top right of your first post should have “thread tools” or something named similar, edit title is a function provided there
I'll take a look. In fairness I posted pre game talk for the sabres game, everyone knew 2pm start was a weekend game.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Why should the mods add the info when the guy making the thread should be responsible for it lol
I'm just grateful someone created the thread in the first place, so I find it hard to blame that person for not providing all the info everybody wants. So then it makes sense that others who have the access rights to improve the title (the mods) to go ahead and do it.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
tenor.gif
Yes, and the Tkachuk meme avatar enhances the joke somehow!

Reactions: Another Mr Lizard

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Might want to make an announcement to the team before the game starts to let them know this will be recorded...

I expect them to come out flat tonight given the circumstances.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Might want to make an announcement to the team before the game starts to let them know this will be recorded...

I expect them to come out flat tonight given the circumstances.

Playing the PK tonight is going to be Ackward.

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
Boedker-Tierney-Ryan looked pretty good last game I thought, particularly Ryan. Hopefully they keep it up

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Boedker-Tierney-Ryan looked pretty good last game I thought, particularly Ryan. Hopefully they keep it up
Need more balance ... a #1 line that is likely near 30 in the league... A bottom tier 2nd line and 2 4th lines isn't going to get anything done.. The top 2 lines are gassed by the 3rd because there can be no balance in deployment .

Reactions: Deku

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
Need more balance ... a #1 line that is likely near 30 in the league... A bottom tier 2nd line and 2 4th lines isn't going to get anything done.. The top 2 lines are gassed by the 3rd because there can be no balance in deployment .
Ya, injuries have taken a hit on the team’s depth early on this season. It would be really nice to see White not having to play with Pyatt and Paajvari. It’ll be nice to see Tkachuk back

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012

Tkachuk will be back soon to restore some balance.

Dzingel-Duchene-Stone
Tkachuk-Tierney-Ryan
Paajarvi-White-Pyatt

But our depth sucks without Formenton lol, hopefully Chlapik gets called up soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->