Pre-Game Talk: Devils @ Senators - 7:30 ET - Tuesday November 6th 2018

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
That could be .. I heard something on it but .. didn't quite catch it.. He could be the 1st at 21..
The game data on your link is only available since 1987-88 .. Orr was 21 in 69-70 .. He could have done it , not sure. Coffey could have as well at 21 in 82-83 he had 29 goals 67 assists at 20 he had 29 goals and 60 assists so its possible

Last edited:
Reactions: Micklebot

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
well I left the rink with 4 minutes left and I am home in the east end so thank you boycotters.

I gotta say...I've seen 3 games this year and Thomas Chabot is out of this world good. He's just simply better than all the other nhl players .... it's a simple way to say it but it's true. quite a sight to see live.

any word on what happened to Anderson?

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
Chabot should hit 50 points easily this season

considering where he is now I don't know what a reasonable projection is....he isn't getting lucky though....this isn't luck that will slow down. . .. he's putting pucks where people can score...idk know maybe he gets injured...if he plays the full season at this point 50 points will be a severe disappointment

Reactions: DrEasy

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Duchene apologizing profusely to Marty Raymond in his post-game interview.

"I want to extend my deepest apologies to Raymond. He's a heck of a person and coach. and he did not deserve that whatsoever. I sincerely sincerely mean that."

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Duchene apologizing profusely to Marty Raymond in his post-game interview.

"I want to extend my deepest apologies to Raymond. He's a heck of a person and coach. and he did not deserve that whatsoever. I sincerely sincerely mean that."
I hope he means it

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
18 yrs old - JB Docker
19 yrs old - Formenton, Tkachuk, Norris & Kelly
20 yrs old - Batherson, Gustavsson, Brown & Nurmi
21 yrs old - White, Chabot, Lajoie, Chlapik, Balcers & Gagné
22 yrs old - Jaros & Englund
23 yrs old - Paul, Harpur, Wolanin, Hogberg & Bergman
24 yrs old - Ceci, Tierny, Rodewald, Tambellini & Sieloff

That's more than a whole team of prospects under 25 yrs old & a number of them are very good prospects for this organization, some better than others. In no particular order .... 25 players between 18 yrs old to 24 yrs old & Ottawa has access to 19 of them this yr, that's not a bad list of prospects.

Tkachuk - Brown - Batherson
Balcers - White - Rodewald
Tambellinin - Chlapik - Gagné
Paul - Tierny -
Kelly - Norris - Formenton - unavailable this yr

Chabot - Ceci
Lajoie - Jaros
Wolanin - Harpur/Bergman/Englund/Sieloff
JBD - unavailable this yr

Hogberg - Gustavsson
Daccord - Hollett - Mandolese - unavailable this yr

Reactions: Cosmix