Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
I really hate our coaching staff and gm
I don’t get the Fitz hate other than not canning Ruff yet. Everyone was excited about this roster before the season. He brought in Graves, Hamilton and Siegenthaler and completely revamped the D. He signed a capable 1B. Drafted Mercer and let him stay up, doubled down on Johnsson who’s been perfectly satisfactory, added Tatar on a great deal… Fitzgerald’s done just about everything that could be expected of him (just fire the coaches please, help us to hope again…).

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
So we're just gonna gloss over how the Devils were leaving Lightning players all alone in front of Gillies all night (directly resulting in 2 goals) and made the same idiotic blueline turnover during the power play like four times in a row which also resulted in a goal?

Cool, cool.

Reactions: Dylan9z9

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
So we're just gonna gloss over how the Devils were leaving Lightning players all alone in front of Gillies all night (directly resulting in 2 goals) and made the same idiotic blueline turnover during the power play like four times in a row which also resulted in a goal?

Cool, cool.
We've been complaining about this all year, where have you been?

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I don’t get the Fitz hate other than not canning Ruff yet. Everyone was excited about this roster before the season. He brought in Graves, Hamilton and Siegenthaler and completely revamped the D. He signed a capable 1B. Drafted Mercer and let him stay up, doubled down on Johnsson who’s been perfectly satisfactory, added Tatar on a great deal… Fitzgerald’s done just about everything that could be expected of him (just fire the coaches please, help us to hope again…).

The poster you quoted bitches about every coach and GM we've had, so take it with a grain of salt.:laugh:

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
We've been complaining about this all year, where have you been?

I’d love to see a coach who keeps it simple in the D zone. Collapse to the middle as opposed to the uber aggressive play along the boards. If they can’t execute that, then we know we’re in trouble.

HersheyBob27

Apr 5, 2014
Canada
When you have puck posession on a 6 v 5 entering zone. Why dump it in with 40 seconds left...

Also Nate had nico wide open but went for the stuff play. Not mad but i think he chose the wrong option.
Thats not true the defender backed off to take nico away

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
We've lost in every which way imaginable this year, it's never always the same thing. That's how you know there are a multitude of problems with the team.

I say "this year" but it's actually been every year for the last like eight.

Reactions: My3Sons

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
That might be true except we don't have a better goalie!
A better goalie might have gotten us to OT, where we'd have a 50/50 shot in OT, and if it didn't work out there, like a 1% chance in the SO.

Even if we had a great tender and he somehow managed to stop all bazillion of the point blank uncontested chances right in the blue paint, I'd still think this team's play was pathetic and certainly not a way to consistently win. Pathetic.

Reactions: Dylan9z9

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
No shot assists

sadge-cry-sadge.gif

Reactions: My3Sons

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Right, because that would indicate someone who watched a game closely instead of just hewing to the same four cliches.
He watched closely for shot assists. Do you think this is convincing of something?

I don't take anyone who looks at something like that serious, at all. Not even in the slightest. Like, it's a joke. Sorry bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad