gCgibvY.gif

N90vOon.png

xfTFUvG.png

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Entering a murderously tough stretch of the schedule here. I hope they can step up and win, or at least make it respectable.

Buck Dancer

Jul 13, 2021
The good thing is I have Palat and Point on my fantasy team and their going against Gillies.

RyGuy

Mar 24, 2013
Medford, NJ
Is Blackwood injured or some shit? Ive be at work for the last couple of games and couldnt watch. Whats going on with Mikey?

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Is Blackwood injured or some shit? Ive be at work for the last couple of games and couldnt watch. Whats going on with Mikey?

Blackwood was placed on injured reserve Tuesday with a heel injury.
Blackwood missed the first month of the season with a heel injury that appears to have flared up again. Since Blackwood hasn't played since Jan. 19 versus Arizona, he technically will only have to miss Tuesday's matchup with Dallas before he could be activated off IR. Still, fantasy players should probably be expecting the netminder to miss some time, which will likely force Jon Gillies into the starting role with Jonathan Bernier (hip) already done for the season.

Buck Dancer

Jul 13, 2021

McLeod got KO'ed in a fight for trying to stand up for himself and that probably led to a concussion.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
McLeod got KO'ed in a fight for trying to stand up for himself and that probably led to a concussion.

His mouth was pretty bloody. I'm wondering if he got a couple of teeth knocked out or if he got a hole punched through his cheek when it hit his teeth. Hopefully he's only sidelined a short time. He's a tough kid and has played with heart. He's easy to root for.

Reactions: Poppy Whoa Sonnet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad