GDT: ECSF - Game 4: New York Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes, 7pm ET, TNT (Warning: this GDT may result in Carbicide or Diabeetus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
He could have done anything to be a disruption.

You can take away the passing lane while also at least remotely caring that the shot gets off.

It's not like he was out of the play and had to recover. He backed off the guy like he was on fire.

Sorry, man, but Igor saw the shot the full way. I don't have a problem with Trouba not doing something dumb and trying to block or go down or whatever.

He's gotta make that save.

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
He could have done anything to be a disruption.

You can take away the passing lane while also at least remotely caring that the shot gets off.

It's not like he was out of the play and had to recover. He backed off the guy like he was on fire.
That's what he does. He doesn't have the speed quickness or ability of a modem dman to do anything but back in

Reactions: MysticLeviathan

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Sorry, man, but Igor saw the shot the full way. I don't have a problem with Trouba not doing something dumb and trying to block or go down or whatever.

He's gotta make that save.
He has to make that save but gap control is a thing.

You learn it in pee wee.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Trouba isn't a good player but he did the least amount of harm, there, which is fine. If he went down, we'd hear how dumb that was.

Bad goal for Igor to give up.
I'm literally not asking him to go down. I'm asking him to be close to the guy he's defending.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
1715469644527.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad