GDT: Devils @ Hurricanes - 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
chico saying do something physical tomorrow even if its taking a boarding penalty....send a message

And that'll end up with Tkachuk scoring and shit grinning the entire Devils bench. Let them the Panthers be stupid tomorrow and just outskate them. We're also on an L6, we don't have time to be entertaining that bullshit from Florida, lol.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
so Novo isnt with the team on the trip and Amanda is off this week so we get no post game quotes at all huh

need to know about Marino

He's been awful lately so wouldn't be surprised if he was either a benching to tell him to shake it off or even honestly preserve for the B2B tomorrow for Florida. The latter would be weird though.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011

Here you guys go. I haven't watched it yet, but the presser is in here.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
He's been awful lately so wouldn't be surprised if he was either a benching to tell him to shake it off or even honestly preserve for the B2B tomorrow for Florida. The latter would be weird though.

Please let it not be injury... Nor burnout...

Hope this team drops 6 goals for tomorrow and comes home with a little pressure off their back.

Get holtz out of lineup and put in bahl or mango. And if bahl goes in put smith on 4th line.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011

What did he say about Marino? I posted it a couple minutes ago, but didn't feel like watching it yet.

I'm gonna guess it was an injury pull. I doubt it was a benching.

I can't think he'd bench him that long.

Hope this team drops 6 goals for tomorrow and comes home with a little pressure off their back.

Get holtz out of lineup and put in bahl or mango. And if bahl goes in put smith on 4th line.
Mango sucks, but I'm pretty sure Boqvist does too.

It really makes no more sense for Holtz to play. I don't know why this is.

I wonder if they ever plan to send him to the AHL again?

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
What did he say about Marino? I posted it a couple minutes ago, but didn't feel like watching it yet.

Nothing. No one asked. Had nothing useful to say

Killing Joke

Dec 2, 2017
Mental midgets.

smith should be scratched. He’s been f***ing horrible

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010

Didn't say annything about Marino. Pretty much confirmed Mac is starting tomorrow. Though.

• Haha

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey

Im jumping off the Boqvist train soon. I was never on the Holtz one, dont know why but i just cant anymore.

Wish there was a Palat update soon...

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Didn't say annything about Marino. Pretty much confirmed Mac is starting tomorrow. Though.
A win tomorrow isn't impossible, but it gets a lot harder with him.

No goalie in the NHL is bad enough to never win or play a good game, unless they don't get enough games in to get one.

But the organization is bullshitting itself if they think he's gonna come back and help things in the long term.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Im jumping off the Boqvist train soon. I was never on the Holtz one, dont know why but i just cant anymore.

Wish there was a Palat update soon...
Holtz just isn't there yet. It's kind of useless to keep playing him.

Boqvist's points per 60 probably isn't bad and he's really not the worst player we could put in, but he doesn't score enough to be able sustain a long NHL career and he's not like a Michael McLeod ''Role player'' type to really be able to stick around for years in the league like that either.

Reactions: Whaddagoal

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Did he play tonight?

I couldn't tell. :squint:

And HE wants big money? lol.

You'll take Fitz's Team-Friendly deal and like it, Jesper. (or you can go get overpaid in Anaheim or something)
Man the 180 you did on the Fitz/Bratt dynamic and contract is pretty unexpected, but I respect it. He certainly isn't playing like a top winger when the team needs him. Hopefully he picks it up. If he does I'd gladly give him 8-8.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad