Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
@hab4life, those are fantastic.

You're not doing so bad yourself.

XGZOOb8.jpg

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Saw the avg attendance is 20933 and 21313 is a sell out...................this doesn't mention how many seats are paid for, but empty because fans don't go.............

You could rarely get a ticket on the habs site, for Superbowl Weekend, let alone the day before the game saturday............business would be down no doubt.

Lol yeah I remember buying tickets in 2010 or 2011 and it took forever.

Reactions: Runner77 and BLONG7

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
These super bowl matinees have been an annual event for about 30 years now.

As a kid growing up in BC, this was a really cool time for me because most weeks, you would only see the habs games on Saturday night.

Back then, HNIC picked up both Saturday and Sunday matinee games.

These days, we have access to every single game, so the matinees feel more like a nuisance than anything else.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Really surprised you can still get good tix to the weekend games..........have gone up 17 out of 18 yrs ( full lockout year killed the streak ) and tickets used to be impossible to get to this weekend, unless you got em in September.

Decided not to go this year, since MB's clown show...and as it turns out, they are playing better than expected. Kinda disappointed we decided not to go, but it seems alot of people are not going to games this year, as we no longer sell out.

That is probably 50% more than Fla and Carolina combined.

Reactions: Runner77

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
tickets are too expensive. It sucks ass for people who don't live in Montreal. Have to pay hotel/gas/flight/tickets/food/beer/strippers etc.. really gross but Molson keeps making his moeny so nothing will change. Sad.

Reactions: zeeto

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
How come Dirty Bruins are higher than us in the standings? I thought wins was the tie breaker? Is it because they won more games against us this season?

Maliki2

Mar 31, 2005
Saint Albans, VT
Anybody every have any issues ordering Habs tickets from StubHub? I'm looking to get a couple of tickets for a game in March and have heard a couple of stories of people buying tickets online and then being turned away at the door.

Not once have I had a problem using tickets from Stub Hub. Use them a bunch.

Reactions: NobleSix
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad