Pre-Game Talk: Devils @ Habs Feb.2 2PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Really surprised you can still get good tix to the weekend games..........have gone up 17 out of 18 yrs ( full lockout year killed the streak ) and tickets used to be impossible to get to this weekend, unless you got em in September.

Decided not to go this year, since MB's clown show...and as it turns out, they are playing better than expected. Kinda disappointed we decided not to go, but it seems alot of people are not going to games this year, as we no longer sell out.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Pretty sure every game this year has been a sell out.
Saw the avg attendance is 20933 and 21313 is a sell out...................this doesn't mention how many seats are paid for, but empty because fans don't go.............

You could rarely get a ticket on the habs site, for Superbowl Weekend, let alone the day before the game saturday............business would be down no doubt.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Really surprised you can still get good tix to the weekend games..........have gone up 17 out of 18 yrs ( full lockout year killed the streak ) and tickets used to be impossible to get to this weekend, unless you got em in September.

Decided not to go this year, since MB's clown show...and as it turns out, they are playing better than expected. Kinda disappointed we decided not to go, but it seems alot of people are not going to games this year, as we no longer sell out.

I'd imagine many people made the same decision as you as I wouldn't have bothered going to see a team as bad as the 17-18 Habs which we thought this team would be like.
However the team this year is worth seeing in person and while attendance isn't at the levels they were before, I expect if the team keeps their play up we will see the numbers climb.

What I care the most though is the crowd atmosphere. I rather have 19000 passionate fans show up than 21000+ of suits. The Bell centre needs to get back to the energy from 07-08, the crowd was great that year.

Reactions: BLONG7

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
Thank god for the Superbowl weekend. I couldn't care less about the Superbowl but back to back Habs matinee games is awesome for someone who practically always has to wake up in the middle of the night to see a Habs game.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
...What I care the most though is the crowd atmosphere. I rather have 19000 passionate fans show up than 21000+ of suits. The Bell centre needs to get back to the energy from 07-08, the crowd was great that year.

John Lennon: Would the people in the cheaper seats clap your hands? And the rest of you, if you'll just rattle your jewelry.

Jul 6, 2016
Shaw was still practicing today with Chaput and Agostino on the 4th line. He seems very close to come back.

Unless the DeLO-Peca-Hudon is the 4th ????

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
Vatican City
Anybody every have any issues ordering Habs tickets from StubHub? I'm looking to get a couple of tickets for a game in March and have heard a couple of stories of people buying tickets online and then being turned away at the door.

OB5

May 2, 2015
This should be a layup for the Habs. No Zajac for the Devils on top of their obvious struggles...no excuse to not nab 2 points here.

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
Maybe I'm just the only one who wasn't sure but Devil's board comfirmed T. Hall will not play.

T. Hall
T. Zajac

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I will be on a plane for Alaska on Sunday so this game is the only one I will see. I have zero to no faith in Niemi. Habs really need an upgrade at back up

HabsGifs

Follow me on twitter! @HabsGifs
Jan 29, 2009
The Canadiens are back tomorrow!
In honour of theHabs return to battle I put together some portraits of the Canadiens as Generals!

Tatar.jpg

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Once Shaw is back, I would put him back on the top 6 and see if he can continue the offensive production he was having prior to getting injured.

Tatar - Domi - Shaw
Drouin - Danault - Gallagher
Lehkonen - Kotkaniemi - Armia
Hudon - Peca - Byron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->