Post-Game Talk: Devils def. Canucks - 3-2

Beansy*

Sep 10, 2016
Gudbranson had a horrendous game from what I saw. I think the only hope here is a new GM that will come in and clean a lot of these players out. Doubt Benning will move these guys and admit his error.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Given the amount of crap and AHL in the line up currently any team that even has a close game with us should feel bad.

I'm not sure that the fans of other teams realize we are missing our top defense pair.

VoidCreature

Before you see the light, you must die.
Mar 6, 2015
New Jersey
Markstrom played really strong to close out that game. So many big saves. You guys have a good one in him, I think.

Glad Larsen looks to be okay.

Brock Boeser

Mar 11, 2013
Damn, Willie and Lidster are just asking for heat from the fans. I mean literally why in the flying **** is Erik GUdbrannson out there

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
pw1FSlB.png

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Wow. Those last three Nuck groups on the ice...

Willie.. buddy...

Beansy*

Sep 10, 2016
Philip Larssen is just not big enough to play D in the NHL. I know there are smaller guys, but this guy looks too weak.

Cupless44

Jun 25, 2014
Jimbo has done nothing but make our group of forwards even softer since he took over. Amazing the Sedins are getting bashed by their own fanbase in a game where they scored the only goals.

Who cares? One of them was 5 on 3

The whole Sedin thing on this thread started when a poster said they have not always shown enough pushback and got ganged up on by all the sensitive Sedin defenders.

If people cannot admit the Sedins did not show enough pushback in the Cup Finals than they have lost objectivity. To be fair they are not as soft as some call them out for but they have also not always showed enough pushback either.

No fan should be blamed because they are ready for change after 16 years of the same thing and want bigger, faster and grittier players in the top 6. They do exist.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
For me, the biggest surprise of the night was Hankie roofing his goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad