GDT: Devils @ Cripplanche | January 16, 7pm MT | New strategy: 11 forwards

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
Next 3 games are all winnable, and hopefully after that we'll have our top 6 back.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
Some of our top offensive guys are just around the corner though. That will be a huge boost. I don't know how you can be pessimistic about this. Unless you are being sarcastic.

edit: :sarcasm:

Yeah, I was just messing around. Someone asked how the pessimists would spin it, so I was just saying what they would probably come in to say.

I'm still eating my crow. A few weeks ago I was predicting this team would be 500 before to long. I'm the idiot in the room.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
What a goaltending battle between Schneider and Varly. Schneider was scary good in this one. Got to shoot high on him. Only way to seemingly beat him.

Mack is gonna be absolutely insane when he starts to learn how to score on NHL goalies. He generates so many great scoring chances for himself with his speed and elite offensive instincts. I think he could be a 50 goal scorer one day when he learns to get his shot off quicker and pick corners and what not. It'll come soon, he just keeps getting better and better.

Chico Resch sure sounds like a drunk on the Devils broadcast, but MSG does an awesome post game. They just showed literally a 5-7 minute un-interrupted montage of what seemed like every single scoring chance, all the goals, and all the SO attempts. Just an awesome recap. :clap:

member 116861

Holy ****, Varly is insane. That shootout save and that save on Jagr in OT were amazing.

Mitchell sucks, the guy has talent but he can't play hockey. Talbot should replace him on that 2nd line if Stastny isn't back. Talbot had a great game, he had so much hustle.

Wilson also sucks, I get so scared when he is on the ice. Barrie being his defensive partner doesn't help either.

I thought Holden had a solid game, same with Benoit. Benoit hasn't been very good as of late so hopefully this game steers him in the right direction.

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
Until Feb 26 we have a favorable schedule. After that it gets harder. Hope we can capitalize as much as possible to that point.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
7-1-2 in the past 10. Yikes. I'm just glad we're keeping pace with everyone. Gotta wonder how SJ and all the other teams are feeling right now just waiting for the Avs to wither away.

OldSchoolAvalanche*

I think winning cures a lot of problems I think the avs can keep RORight not hurt to throw him a bone ... with the way stuff went down might not hurt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad