GDT: Devils @ Coyotes: I've Held My Rage Long Enough

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
He should be fired in the offseason. Coaches shouldn't get rope for going backwards.
I'd be fine with that, but I can also understand giving him one more year, and if that is as bad or worse than either of the last two years, in the ****in oven he's gonna go, head first! Needed a Goodfellas quote in there.:naughty:

If Shero extends him after this season though, oh boy! I wish I could pull off a ho hum performance at my job and get a promotion. Maybe if I sleep in until noon every day and stroll in right around lunch time, I'll get an ironclad contract that takes me to retirement age!:sarcasm:

I don't blame him for this recent stretch with the lineup we've had, but I think we can do better than him. I'd entertain Hitch over him and I'd absolutely hire Sutter over him. They don't run offensive enough systems? Well then what the **** does Hynes run? I'm not even sure what his system is supposed to be, other than making the other team look like they're trapping it up like Jacques Lemaire in 1995.
Between that and the pass he made in Colorado, he's looked pretty good lately.
I'd like to see him score 30-ish points next year. That's all I really want. A solid 3rd liner.

Maybe if we had other solid 3rd line players to play with him, he can achieve that?

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Best case scenerio IMO.
Entertaining game to watch.
Scored 4 goals.
Let Zona get closer to us.

BTW, Noesen has stone hands and can't skate.
Ray should not bring him back.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
In his defense it can't be easy to actually have to watch these games without having the red and black glasses.

For sure, and I'm not saying he should be negative all the time, but he should be telling it like it is. He defends every bad performance and every bad game so vehemently he comes off like Baghdad Bob.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Best case scenerio IMO.
Scored 4 goals.

Some of the 4th liners should be purged.

I don't expect we'll ever see any of Coleman, Pietila, Rooney, etc, in a full time role, at least not next year we won't.

I'd take Josefson over all of them, if they'll actually put him on the 4th line and LEAVE him there once and for all.

Noesen is still better than those guys though, if not by just a little bit.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Regarding the standings, we play NYb the last weekend of the season.
Would be funny if we win that game and knock NYb out.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Regarding the standings, we play NYb the last weekend of the season.
Would be funny if we win that game and knock NYb out.

Would be fun times.

We get to play the last game ever at the Joe, that should be fun.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Im in the minority but I actually like Noesen. Responsible player, good on the puck in the corners and he chips in some goals every once in a while. He is not the worst thing that you can have on a 4th line. So I wouldnt mind him there next season if they decide to retain him.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Wood has NHL speed and motor. Besides that he's a massive project. Luckily he's in the right organization that can wait on him.

He has elite speed and motor. Yes he is massive project, but the finished product could be a really good player.

I think this offseason will be telling. If he shows a big jump next year, then maybe we can start to get real hopeful. If he comes back without showing much improvement, then maybe he is destined to be a bottom 6 wrecking ball type of guy.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Some of the 4th liners should be purged.

I don't expect we'll ever see any of Coleman, Pietila, Rooney, etc, in a full time role, at least not next year we won't.

I'd take Josefson over all of them, if they'll actually put him on the 4th line and LEAVE him there once and for all.

Noesen is still better than those guys though, if not by just a little bit.

Agree, and did you see my post on the Albany line of Coleman-Rooney-Pietila above?

It was an egregious embarrassment to the logo on the Zona 5th goal.

All 3 should be returned to Albany.

Hope JJ returns soon with Trav and the ghost called Camm.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Im in the minority but I actually like Noesen. Responsible player, good on the puck in the corners and he chips in some goals every once in a while. He is not the worst thing that you can have on a 4th line. So I wouldnt mind him there next season if they decide to retain him.

He's okay

Would take him on the 4th line, don't want him in the top 9.

He's better than all of our call ups right now, maybe other than Blandisi and that's a big maybe.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I think this entire forum would like to see me be wrong on NYb and enjoy us beating them that game.

It would be our moral victory of the season haha.

I think I'd rather see them in than the Tanking Leafs.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Best case scenerio IMO.
Scored 4 goals.

Whats odd is he shows some pretty slick hands sometimes. His goal vs Colorado was prototype big man with hands kind of goal.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
He's not a liability on the lower lines. I keep him.

Let's see what we can maneuver this summer.

He's better than the Coleman robots of the Lou Conte family tree but, Ray better not give Noesen a multi year deal.
He's slow with poor hands.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Remember when we were 9-3-3? I member

Yeah I remember, we were just coming off that cup run. clarkson was a 30 goal scorer, still had Kovy. Things were looking up. :sarcasm:

That record is cursed haha. I think that was the same record we started in the shortened season if I am correct.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad