GDT: Devils @ Coyotes: I've Held My Rage Long Enough

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm glad I'm not the only one that says Cory wants the fourth goal back. Dano just said it too. Some people rail on him for every goal he allows, which is also not right and pretty ridiculous. The fourth one was stoppable though. It was stoppable when Marty allowed one of them to the glove side almost every game from October 2010-January 2011 and it's stoppable when Cory allows them too.

What's our longest losing streak in franchise history anyway?
10 games I think. This ties it. Pete might be happy.
Man, Coleman spinning around on his knee's makes for a pretty funny "highlight".

LOL at Coleman's shot blocking attempt.

Nothing more than a career AHL player and NHL fringe call up. Guy is pretty much Mike Sislo.

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Palms with two more goals tonight, now 22. Another good season by him. He is legit so that is good news. Rico?? Yeah he needs to be a LW or GTFO.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That was a nice backhand by Moore, I don't think I can ding Smith on that one on second look.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We are going to end up with a worse record then last year.

We were on pace to finish with less points than last year even before the trade deadline.

If we finish even worse next year, does Hynes get an extension?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Palms with two more goals tonight, now 22. Another good season by him. He is legit so that is good news. Rico?? Yeah he needs to be a LW or GTFO.

Please take him off of Hall and Palmieri's line.

FOR. THE. LOVE. OF. GOD!

Zajac might be back next game, but even if he isn't, fight the urge to put him up there.

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
Wood has NHL speed and motor. Besides that he's a massive project. Luckily he's in the right organization that can wait on him.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Please take him off of Hall and Palmieri's line.

FOR. THE. LOVE. OF. GOD!

Zajac might be back next game, but even if he isn't, fight the urge to put him up there.

In before the hey they scored four goals without Zajac clogging the first line posts :sarcasm:

(nevermind it was the Yotes and they also gave up five without him)

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Wood has NHL speed and motor. Besides that he's a massive project. Luckily he's in the right organization that can wait on him.

Tonight was the first time I saw him slow down his thinking and look for better options rather than hanging onto the puck. Tonight was a much better night for him.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Henrique needs to go back to being the passenger on his line.

He's looked best when he was alongside Parise and Kovalchuk and when he had Gomez creating all the offense for him and Bernier being a workhorse in the corners. I think he'd be fine if he let Hall do his own thing as well.

I'd love to see him at wing with Blandisi - Bennett and tell him to let them do their thing.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
That last 2 minutes was simply pathetic by NJD.

Bad hockey sense by a few regulars.
A dumb icing and no shot attempts.

I don't care about the missed penalty shot but Hall's constant turnovers are an issue.

Coleman-Pietila-Rooney embarrassed the logo on the 5th Zona goal.

Good to see us score 4 and not get blown out though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad