GDT: Devils@Canes

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Devils are playing well and the Canes are not. The race for the Metro and a playoff spot is heating up. This game does not bode well.

However, the boys are righteous and will soldier on. They will fight the good fight. Devil, it is not your day...

giphy.gif

Daeavorn

livin' that no caps life
Oct 8, 2019
Raleigh, NC
Forwards
Svechnikov-Aho-Teravainen
McGinn-Staal-Foegele
Niederreiter-Haula-Necas
Dzingel-Wallmark-Williams
Defense
Slavin-van Riemsdyk
Gardiner-Pesce
Fleury-Edmundson
Goalies
Mrazek
Reimer

What a useless line that will see significant minutes.
Its better this way, now none of our scorers are burdened by him. Don't you think that Wallmark is a better playmaker than him at this point? I agree that line should be the fourth line. At least he's recognized that he should be using Staals line as a checking line. Lets hope it works out because we really need to win this game.

May 23, 2016
Raleigh, NC
Its better this way, now none of our scorers are burdened by him. Don't you think that Wallmark is a better playmaker than him at this point? I agree that line should be the fourth line. At least he's recognized that he should be using Staals line as a checking line. Lets hope it works out because we really need to win this game.
I agree with you 100% but the problem is RBA is going to give that line Top 6 ice time and not truly play it as a checking line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad