Mar 13, 2012
Only up from here!

1683857763484.png

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
All goals on point shots.

Refusal to call high stick penalties made the difference too - we were robbed of 3 PPs on those alone. Should have been a PP for us at end and the delay of game never happens.

Great year - need some changes. Nemec and Luke gonna fill some holes next year.

Passengers up front can piss off

I like Tatar, he had a good regular season for us, but that's an obvious roster spot to try and turn into a more playoff type player

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Seriously though if that’s how good Luke is game 5 (in the playoffs)

Think how good he’ll be game 100 or game 300

Kid is going to be an absolute monster.
Yeah no 'but the other team was on cruise control' excuse today, he stepped up in an elimination game and really stepped up to fill some of Jack's void.

Reactions: My3Sons and Blender

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Alright folks. What a ride. What a team. What a FUTURE.

LET FITZ COOK
@Devs3cups
1683857771685.png

Amen my man.

Awesome season by the boys. Biggest turnaround in franchise history, Jack with the points record, most wins in franchise history. Won a round. And all that with like one of (if not the) youngest core in the league and more top prospects coming?

Sign me up.

LFGD

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Yeah, done with Tatar. Pretty easy no at this point. I thought maybe he'd be fine to bring back, but I was always skeptical he was coming back anyway. I never really did think he was gonna be re-signed. And if we give him another two year deal and he comes out and has a season like last year, people will be running him out of town and asking why the f*** did we re-sign a 33 year old that may have overachieved last year?

Done with Graves. Waste of cap space. Take the motherf***in training wheels off of Luke. They sure seemed like they did this game.

Probably done with Severson. I'd like him back, but he probably will get squeezed out due to cap reasons.

Blackwood is gone and I'm going to church, temple, mosque and every other place of worship to give thanks.

Don't really want Ruff back for more than one more year. Go season by season with him. Give him a multi-year deal, but just not exclusive to head coach. I don't wanna lose Brunette over a 63 year old head coach that probably won't coach again (Buffalo might like him back if Granato doesn't work out though) after this.

Haula can come back, though I'd hope it's for around the same as he got per year on the current contract.

Wood can go play somewhere else. He might have to take a paycut from the generous amount he got this year.

palek1019

Oct 7, 2017
Great season. Hats off to Canes. One day the Devils will figure them out in the playoffs. Was nice to see a competitive loss at least, lol. Great season to build on.

Reactions: My3Sons

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
Honestly thought if we kill that penalty we win it in OT. The vibe was good until it wasn’t.

That rule is second only to the trapezoid for being the most ludicrous in the NHL.
Disagree, it was awful to see defenders just lob it over the glass when it wasn’t a rule.

Trapezoid is another story, only a couple goalies played the puck like Marty did. Every defending player can yuck it over the glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad