GDT: Devils @ Canes - Stanley Cup Playoffs - Rd 2, Gm 5 - 7:00 PM - TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It makes us look much more credible if they beat the Panthers.

And they just might, if Bob starts being current Bob, but Freddie is overachieving even more greater than he is right now (probably due to less games played, that may normalize with a few more games) and they ain't winning shit with Raanta. You saw that last year. He's worthless. The Rangers probably lose to them last year in the second round if this fossil didn't get hurt.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
1683857566681.png

Tiredswede

Dec 6, 2016
The playoffs this year was a bonus. Perfect timing to figure out who to focus on long-term.

Extend Timo, lose Bratt tuna siegs and graves

Find some more grit and a goaltender during the off season. Thinking 2018 maroon type of player

RememberTheName

Conductor of the Schmid Bandwagon
Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
What a season for these boys. This offseason will definitely be a big one. Going to be some tough decisions to be had...

That being said, the one that I for sure want to happen is seeing Eric Haula back. I've absolutely loved what he's brought to the team this season and think he deserves a nice 3 year contract for around $10m to stick around in our middle 6 for a couple years.

NJDfan86

Dec 29, 2021
Gut wrenching way for it to end, but such a leap in the right direction.

I’ve never been more excited as a Devils fan. Thank y’all for the ride!

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
We'll be a tougher out next year. I hope the Canes win the cup because it'll make our guys that much more motivated in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad