Seems like we're looking at:

Johnsson - Hughes - Bratt
Sharangovich - Maltsev - Palmieri
Kuokkanen - Zacha - Merkley
Wood - McLeod - Bastian

Murray - Subban
Smith - Severson
Vatanen - Tennyson

Who knows who plays in net at this point.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
at least they acknowledged his existence!

odds someone asked how he ended up on the list?
Right now? Zero. When Amanda Stein commented about how Vatanen got on the list I assume it was because he himself said it. You don’t a right to privacy to information you offer up yourself publicly but the policy (according to Cory) is not to snoop for COVID tidbits. When Nico appears we’ll all learn the sad tales of his ouchie leg and his COVID protocol listings.

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
the wood thing is encouraging because he doesn’t seem to have any detrimental impacts, in fact he’s playing the best he’s ever played

Reactions: My3Sons

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
With a 3 way tie at 10 points (Buffalo, Detroit), The Devils will re-enter play only ahead of Ottawa. There is a potential to take sole possession of 30th place because Buffalo and Detroit play today.

what the

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Right now? Zero. When Amanda Stein commented about how Vatanen got on the list I assume it was because he himself said it. You don’t a right to privacy to information you offer up yourself publicly but the policy (according to Cory) is not to snoop for COVID tidbits. When Nico appears we’ll all learn the sad tales of his ouchie leg and his COVID protocol listings.

NHL and NHLPA have supposedly agreed that it is up to the player to disclose information regarding the COVID list.

They're not going to publicly disclose why a player ends up on the list, but a player can say whatever they like when asked.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Trim the beard, sure, but switching handedness, too?

This guy's really sick of his cold streak :sarcasm:

interesting...first off, i write right handed....

...im a lefty stick and lets just say i have a "mike mottau shot" at best.....i've experimented with using a righty stick at times and found that i actually have an almost better slapshot that way.....strange....

i've also taught myself to throw a football and baseball with unnatural left so maybe that has something to do with muscle memory and whatnot for lack of a better term

....and ill add this even though its football related about handedness.... for the pleasure of @Zajacs Bowl Cut

Tua Tagovailoa’s father explains why the Alabama quarterback is left-handed

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
I know. It's like a cruel version of "Spin the wheel" (does it land on mild cold symptoms or does it land on being bed ridden?).

I have a 75 year old father who is in Greece right now who told me he is scheduled to get his Covid vaccine shots on March 17 and April 7, respectively.

Nice dude! Congrats to your pops.

Reactions: glenwo2

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ

Seems like we're looking at:

Johnsson - Hughes - Bratt
Sharangovich - Maltsev - Palmieri
Kuokkanen - Zacha - Merkley
Wood - McLeod - Bastian

Murray - Subban
Smith - Severson
Vatanen - Tennyson

Who knows who plays in net at this point.

Should be Butcher-Vatanen.

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
Is that a perm?
its in between an Isro (Mr Kotter) and an Afro (Freddy Boom Boom Washington)
gabe-kaplan-1.jpg

boomboom.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad