Prospect Info: Development camp

Luvtowatch

Feb 21, 2012
Pallazzese had stats in Kitchener that mirrored those of John Gibson's. He could be a real diamond in the rough.

Turrican*

Ooooh exciting!
I wonder if Yak will be there to cheer on his countrymen.

molsonmuscle360

Jan 25, 2009
Ft. McMurray Ab
Nail is currently in Russia, don't think he'll be there anytime soon :)

He was in Sarnia for Canada Day yesterday, so I don't think he's in Russia today.

Edit: My bad, I didn't actually look at the picture he had tweeted about it, it was just someone took a picture of him on the side of a bus during the parade...

Red Deer Rebel

Apr 7, 2008
Red Deer
The kid I'm interested in hearing from you guys how he progressed over the last year is Jujhar Khaira. That kid was already a huge body last year. If Eakins and crew can get his skating going, I think he's gonna be great.

Yeah, I love this kid.

Third on his team in scoring last year as a freshman. Definitely doing pretty well for a player who was considered a "project" pick.

SterlingArcher

Mar 11, 2013
Yeah, I love this kid.

Third on his team in scoring last year as a freshman. Definitely doing pretty well for a player who was considered a "project" pick.

He also moved to centre for the first time as well and did not do that bad for a first timer somewhere around 45% I believe.

MetaOil1993

Jun 22, 2012
Edmonton
Haha classic Gene.

Gene Principe ‏@GenePrincipe 1m
Darnell was 'Nurse'ing an injury at the combine but says he feels 100% coming into development camp pic.twitter.com/0p6Q4zR2bP

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
To anyone who hasn't seen it, go and watch Klefbom's interview on Oilers.com.

I can't wait for this kid to make the roster.

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
Very encouraged by those words from Klefbom. I've always been a bit worried about his commitment to show up here.

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
nice.. so a healthy Nurse and a healthy Klefbom...
Lets see how much the difference is between the 2. If Nurse isnt AHL eligible for another 2 yrs he might be jumping straight from minors to NHL. A couple of AHL ATOs might be enough..

Karsa Orlong

Knight of chains
May 6, 2012
Edmonton
When they asked Klefbom about Nurse he had some real fire in his eyes, and was kind of nervous about the question (IMO). I think this could be a nice push to say Klefbom and Marincin. They know they are close, maybe a year out for Marincin, but now they have a big stud D man coming up behind them. I know i would try harder. Seems like it could be an added bonus.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad