Prospect Info: Detroit Red Wings Prospects Thread 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christien

May 1, 2010
Today Gustav Lindstrom's team (Frolunda) won the CHL championship, but does anybody know why he didn't play?

Lil Bert

Oct 14, 2018

My Super Sleeper... Keep an eye on him in a few years

Goal and Assist for Kivenmaki today in Finland's 3-2 Loss to Switzerland

18 Saves on 21 Shots for Eliasson in Sweden's 5-3 Win over the Czech Republic

When he has the puck he has good offensive instincts. Kivenamki seems to be getting bullied out there tho. He's non existent without the puck. Doesn't have the work ethic that I get excited about. He has good hands and decent speed, but unless he can get bigger he won't be able to play against men

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
Couple of updates tonight:

Assist for Veleno in a 2-0 Win for Drummondville

PPG for Regula in a 6-3 Win for London... His 7th Goal of the Year (1st PPG) and 29th Point in his 48th Game... Young fella has been racking up the points lately.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Couple of updates tonight:

Assist for Veleno in a 2-0 Win for Drummondville

PPG for Regula in a 6-3 Win for London... His 7th Goal of the Year (1st PPG) and 29th Point in his 48th Game... Young fella has been racking up the points lately.

I don't think Regula is going to have a ton of offense at the pro level. But it has been positive to see him next to the sure fire NHL guys on his team and he doesn't look a ton different. Lots to work with as he develops, but currently I would be really happy if he winds up a bottom pairing guy at some point.

Regula, Kontkansalo and Barton are all interesting guys in terms of stay at home physical guys that have some bite and puck moving skills. I like the thought process on drafting them and hopefully we do get a couple of them up through the system.

HomersWorld

Mar 8, 2012
2 goals for Veleno tonight. Tied the game in the third and picked up the OT winner.
He's up to 35 goals, 45 assists/80 points in 43 games.

McIsaac scored tonight for Halifax against Cape Breton and put 5 shots on goal.
12 goals, 31 assists/43 points in 37 games for McIsaac so far thus season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad