Prospect Info: Detroit Red Wings Prospects Thread 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
Another Good Game for Eliasson this morning, 24 Saves on 25 Shots in a 5-1 Win for Vaxjo... His GAA continues to drop, while his SV% continues to rise.

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
2 More Goals for Kivenmaki today in a 6-3 Loss... Kid is rolling right now
He got an assist too, now at 14 pts in 5 games in this second part of the season and 34 in 21 for the season. Can't image how bad his team would be without him, 20 goals allowed in 5 games.

These points/game stats kind of show that he's quite alone with the offense:
Elite Prospects - Jr. A SM-liiga Stats 2018-2019

--

JVP with a 24 save shutout in a 1-0 win.

Last edited:

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
Larsson won tonight in OT 3-2.

Played both games this weekend.

Denver is now ranked 3rd.

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Looks like McIsaac got hurt on this hit tonight, but apparently has returned to the game after missing some time. I am not watching the game, only following it in a GDT on another message board.

LazyT

Feb 24, 2010
Michigan.
Looks like McIsaac got hurt on this hit tonight, but apparently has returned to the game after missing some time. I am not watching the game, only following it in a GDT on another message board.

Yikes, any update on this? Hard to see but to me it looks like the opponent leads with his knee, maybe I’m way off but that didn’t look pretty to me.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
Since Mrazek?

Hopefully Larsson pans out but the above mentioned just reinforced the lesson about never getting your hopes up too high about goalies.

yeah we'll see

it's promising to see him come back from a semi long term injury and immediately continue to do well despite also jumping to a higher level of competition though

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Berggren possibly out for the rest of the season. Link: Jonatan Berggren kan missa resten av säsongen

Rough translation:
Skellefteå AIK's Jonatan Berggren has not played since the beginning of November.

And now it seems that his season is over.

- Most things indicate that he will not play anymore this season, says Skellefteå AIK's physiotherapist Åse Raske to Norran.

Jonatan Berggren was drafted by Detroit Red Wings in the second round in last summer's draft and was pointed out as one of the players who could get their big breakthrough at the SHL level this season.

But the 18-year-old's season may have ended already in November. That's when Jonatan Berggren left a CHL match after a back injury - and the first message was that he would be gone for at least three months.

According to Skellefteå AIK's physiotherapist Åse Raske, now most things point to Berggren missing the rest of the season.

- We must not take any risk of it happening again. Because then it can take six more months before he's back. So it's important to proceed slowly, he tells Norran.

Jonathan Berggren himself still has his aim set to play before the summer.

- For me it is just that I want to come back as soon as possible and play again this season. I will do that, he says to Norran.

Jonatan Berggren produced 3 points on 16 matches in the SHL before the injury, and missed the opportunity to be selected for this year's WJC.

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
Man, that's too bad... I'd rather him by cautious than rush back and hurt it further (possibly permanently). I still think he is one of our top 5 prospects, big time future.

I do wonder if he or the organization is thinking about bringing him over to North America next season.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Man, that's too bad... I'd rather him by cautious than rush back and hurt it further (possibly permanently). I still think he is one of our top 5 prospects, big time future.

I do wonder if he or the organization is thinking about bringing him over to North America next season.
should they bring him now for medical treatments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad