GDT: Detroit Red Wings @ Los Angeles Kings | 10/7/2018 | 10:30PM ET | FSD

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
And Jensen and Larkin not covering the pass at all...
I don't fault them for that.

One second you have Bernier in control with time about to give it to Sulak. Then all of a sudden it's on a Kings players stick in the corner. It was a bang bang play after the turnover.

Reactions: TheMule93

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
I have been a Wings fan since I knew what hockey was. It's a tradition in our family... I have never been more confused by a coach then Blashill.. I am seriously wondering, has their ever been a moment people commented about his smart decisions? Or he made a great choice for the line up? .. He seems to be the most vanilla coach in history of any team. Doesn't like change, doesn't like to experiment, doesn't like to push the envelope.

Ps everytime i see #8 step onto the ice.. it reminds me how if i was 6'2 and from Michigan I could have made millions to be beer league quality. I appreciate effort and grit.. but he doesn't even provide that anymore. He feels like the kid in peewee who's dad is the coach and he is gonna play.. whether you like it or not.

Last edited:

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
I have been a Wings fan since I knew what hockey was. It's a tradition in our family... I have never been more confused by a coach then Blashill.. I am seriously wondering, has their ever been a moment people commented about his smart decisions? Or he made a great choice for the line up? .. He seems to be the most vanilla coach in history of any team. Doesn't like change, doesn't like to experiment, doesn't like to push the envelope.

This team is set up to lose. The quicker you realize this the more fun you'll have watching a bunch of first-year players make mistakes.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Honestly, Bert and Jensen seem to be the only ones that have the fire tonight.

And Larkin hammering again and again...

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Nice keep in by Cholowski.

Not a pretty goal but smart by Larkin to keep throwing it on net.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Oh well entertaining game at least. Their goalie was the mvp

Great game from cholo and Hronek, too bad Hronek had to spend most of the third in the penalty box

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad