GDT: Detroit Red Wings @ Los Angeles Kings | 10/7/2018 | 10:30PM ET | FSD

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
We lost, but I got a lot of positives from some of our young players. First of all, our young d-men are absolute beauties, all of the sudden I'm very optimistic about the future of our defense. Cholowski has so much poise with the puck along with the offensive flare. Hronek plays like a top-4 veteran, and Sulak is listed as 6'2, but he seems to play like a huge 6'6 out there, I love it.

Up front however seems like a struggling point, a side from Larkin, I did not see much out of the other guys. I have a feeling Rasmussen is gonna be sent down if he does not start producing soon, I get that he's one of those guys that doesn't get noticed until they're on the score-sheet, but when they're not on the score-sheet, it becomes a problem.
AA and Bert were good , but no luck . I don't think Vanek or Nielson were better than Rasmussen
I blame this game on Blashill. We have one game next day and he didn't use 4th line much . line AA and Vanek not playing out ,AA has plenty and he didn't use it , I barley saw Vanek , he was in AA shadow I think, brake them .
I like to see today :
Ramussen- Larkin -Mantha
Vanek-Nielson-Nyquist
Helm-AA-Bert
Gleny-70-Aby
Very important we have 2 bad goals against and not much luck in front

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00