GDT: Detroit @ Ottawa | 11/15/2018 | 7:30PM eastern standard time

YpsiWings

Feb 5, 2016
Matt Duchene gets a little underrated because of what he received in a trade, dude is skilled.

I know it was a three team trade, but Sakic killed it. Girard looks great, and who knows where that 1st round pick ends up. Duchene returned a lot. Agreed about him being underrated though, very good player.

Reactions: Ezekial

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Rasmussen is good. That goal should end up being his but I like how often he finishes a check as well. He might not be a powerforward but hes a guy that will suck to play against when hes like 240 lbs in a playoff series.

Hes gonna be like a 6 inch taller, 40 lb heavier, faster and better defensively Holmstrom. Will not be fun to play against especially now when you cant toss a Pronger out there to take his head off all series

Reactions: Ulysses31

YpsiWings

Feb 5, 2016
DeKeyser annoys me more than anyone on the team. Came into the league looking great and never progressed/developed a bit. You better have a great top 3 if you want DD in your top 4.

Reactions: wingerdinger

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA
DeKeyser annoys me more than anyone on the team. Came into the league looking great and never progressed/developed a bit. You better have a great top 3 if you want DD in your top 4.

I remember being so stoked when he came into the league and thinking we might have our top pairing shut-down guy for the future.

Turns out that Nick Lidstrom guy was just good at making everyone around him look good.

Reactions: YpsiWings

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
out of all the people on they team why did helm have to be the one flying down the center there ready for the pass from larkin
Unfortunately, that happens when you put him on Larkin's line.

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
At least Cholowski should get more ice time since we need some offense.

YpsiWings

Feb 5, 2016
I like Green with Cholowski a lot more than Kronwall with Cholowski

Me too, when Kronwall only has to move 5-10’ he is still real gud. Smart stick, knows what to do. It’s when he has to really move his feet that I really grimace. And I am a big Green fan, before his first Detroit game I was lead to believe he was a defensive black hole. Couldn’t be further from the truth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad