Ontario
Arbys22-600x520.jpg

pleas more

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Avs fan here pulling for the Wings tonight (still feels weird) for obvious reasons... Make Sakic proud today boys :naughty:.

YpsiWings

Feb 5, 2016
Hank sounded like he has watched every game this year, that’s gotta be tough. You know he wants to be out there, the man is a warrior.

Reactions: Ezekial

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Give your balls a tug, Abby.

I mean if he wants to go pick a better reason. I am not sure Wideman did anything wrong there.

I think once he watched the video he should have calmed down a little. I mean finish checks on him all night, but that is your job anyway, if you want to put a playoff umph on it sure. But the guy made a legal step up.

Well there is your guy, actually a better trade for me.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I mean if he wants to go pick a better reason. I am not sure Wideman did anything wrong there.

I think once he watched the video he should have calmed down a little. I mean finish checks on him all night, but that is your job anyway, if you want to put a playoff umph on it sure. But the guy made a legal step up.

Well there is your guy, actually a better trade for me.
He saw the video, I saw him looking up at the board and he gave his head a shake and then went and jawed Wideman again. It was a sad display on a perfectly fine hit. He got his fight, hope he's happy.

Reactions: The Zetterberg Era

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Also if you're going to be a stickler on the guy leaving a leg in, wait for their 19 year old rookie to actually drop his gloves. Not real impressed with that out of Abdelkader. But we shall see, we are rolling as a team right now, you wear an A, just not really sure what he is doing. But if I am the Sens, who he picked after really just complaining over a legal hit.... Who knows but in my opinion it was not smart.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad